ADVERTISEMENT

Region 4c and 4d

Phoebus Fan

VaPreps All Region
Jul 12, 2003
With all the talk about region b and Phoebus having a cupcake region A i don’t ever hear much about Region C and D besides Salem. How are teams like Tuscarora, John Champe, and Jefferson Forest? Which one of these teams are a threat to be in Lynchburg in December? Who are the dark horses besides those teams?

Unless there's an upset these are the top 4 teams from C and D. JF has been playing well but I have LCA beating them this week. I would also give Salem the edge home or away vs JF. Tuscarora has been consistent for about 10 yrs. I would give them the edge over Champ. Then it's a coin flip between Salem and Tuscarora.

Reactions: RKE Fan
Unless there's an upset these are the top 4 teams from C and D. JF has been playing well but I have LCA beating them this week. I would also give Salem the edge home or away vs JF. Tuscarora has been consistent for about 10 yrs. I would give them the edge over Champ. Then it's a coin flip between Salem and Tuscarora.

Tuscy and JC have played unbelievably weak schedules with the exception of JC playing Broad Run (who handled them). Tuscy and JC's best win is C5 Lightridge and Lightridge's best win is by 2 points over Sherando so...yea. I don't think it's a coin flip between Salem and anyone in C, I think Salem is noticeably better by 3+ scores.

Region D winner plays for state.

Reactions: General172011
I think LCA will beat JF.

Reactions: SFUWO
Tuscy and JC have played unbelievably weak schedules with the exception of JC playing Broad Run (who handled them). Tuscy and JC's best win is C5 Lightridge and Lightridge's best win is by 2 points over Sherando so...yea. I don't think it's a coin flip between Salem and anyone in C, I think Salem is noticeably better by 3+ scores.

Region D winner plays for state.
I think you meant JC's tough game was Briar Woods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT