ADVERTISEMENT

Smith River Classic

Feb 23, 2019
If you are in Southwest VA tonight it will be worth it to make a trip to Ridgeway to see Magna Vista take host to Bassett. Always a good rivalry. Let me know your pick below!

This game was nothing to see. Bassett/GW is going to be the best/biggest Piedmont game in YEARS. People are talking about LCA out west but guess who was LCA’s closest margin this year? That’s right. I called this thing years ago. Coach Johnson is the man and the best coach in Southside. Coach J, if you’re reading this, I’m proud of you and Cheese bro. I could message you on Twitter or Facebook but I want the public to see this! Everything about the Bassett program just screams DYNASTY in the making when you know what I know about the things that Johnson and his staff has done in the Collinsville/Fieldale/Bassett community. Very similar to what Robert Prunty did at Gretna years ago.

Reactions: BBengals1
This game was nothing to see. Bassett/GW is going to be the best/biggest Piedmont game in YEARS. People are talking about LCA out west but guess who was LCA’s closest margin this year? That’s right. I called this thing years ago. Coach Johnson is the man and the best coach in Southside. Coach J, if you’re reading this, I’m proud of you and Cheese bro. I could message you on Twitter or Facebook but I want the public to see this! Everything about the Bassett program just screams DYNASTY in the making when you know what I know about the things that Johnson and his staff has done in the Collinsville/Fieldale/Bassett community. Very similar to what Robert Prunty did at Gretna years ago.
How do you think Bassett will match up against GW? I haven’t gotten to check out GW this year but have heard that their offense is lethal.

How do you think Bassett will match up against GW? I haven’t gotten to check out GW this year but have heard that their offense is lethal.
I think it’s 50/50. I think both teams are tier 2 contenders this year in their classifications.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT