ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Region B Dinwiddie vs. Region C Kettle Run

Who wins and why?

• Dinwiddie 14-0

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • Kettle Run 14-0

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Yeah man just hope he gets 💯 healthy would like to see him against Georgia in the playoffs. Proud of all the kids from dinwiddie representative Central District and 804 Henderson little brother Keyshawn Henderson plays running back for hopewell Jr maybe next year he will follow his 2 brothers footsteps, quarterback at dinwiddie will be killing the district for 2 more years.

Reactions: SFUWO
Yeah man just hope he gets 💯 healthy would like to see him against Georgia in the playoffs. Proud of all the kids from dinwiddie representative Central District and 804 Henderson little brother Keyshawn Henderson plays running back for hopewell Jr maybe next year he will follow his 2 brothers footsteps, quarterback at dinwiddie will be killing the district for 2 more years.
What is the nature of his injury? Turf toe?

He stated that it was a bone fracture in the foot and a ligament problem , but I know he wasn't 💯 I watched him in high school and osu and he gives 💯 all the time. He has a pro career to look forward to so hopefully he will get healthy before playing again.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Ohio State NEEDS him to have a chance to pull off the upset. With JSN already out, and using some strange personnel decisions against TTUN, you need your best players out there.

BUT! he should NOT play if not healthy or risks further injury.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
We received word this morning that Harry Dalton has been offered by VA Tech. My sources tell me JMU and UVA will be on board very soon. It's been a a few years since Coach Mills has been through this process with Corey Marshall, Chris Hall, and K'Vaughan Pope.

GW, Maury and North Stafford are Dinwiddie's ood games. Hopefully GW and NS come back strong
That Maury game will be real interesting. They will be very focused after this years second straight loss and they have great athletes.

Win or lose it will help us down the road. Its always good to see what your team is made of. Two very athletic teams. I am just hope the rumors about the DC talking trash and causing issue is not true. We heard enough from Warwick.

Last edited:
Congratulations on him getting offers from them but probably by his senior year out of state colleges will be contacting him , 4 and 5 star athletes are not staying in state. schools in shamble good luck to him.

To quote Sam Elliott from the movie Roadhouse "HIS NAME IS DALTON"! Fast, strong, elusive, and will only get better. Glad Virginia Tech was the first power five school to offer him. They have been slow to act on Virginia kids lately.

Oh snap fellows I forgot to bust a few posters chops for bringing up and predicting the winner would come from the visitors side. I am all about trends, history, and numbers, but to justify picking Kettle Run on that trend was just too funny. I guess Dinwiddie failed to meet the eye test. 😂

Oh snap fellows I forgot to bust a few posters chops for bringing up and predicting the winner would come from the visitors side. I am all about trends, history, and numbers, but to justify picking Kettle Run on that trend was just too funny. I guess Dinwiddie failed to meet the eye test. 😂
I didn't predict that Kettle Run would win. Just that the visitors side has won since Dinwiddie blew out Sherando. Of course Dinwiddie reset the pattern with another blowout 😂

I had Dinwiddie winning easily

See here you go again. I knew exactly how good Woodgrove was especially after they beat Blacksburg in OT. I had been following Woodgrove since all the changes were made in 2013. I probably did say good luck. I was definitely pulling for Woodgrove to win because of all the West can't beat the East talk that use to be on the forum and I congratulated them after they did. Lake Taylor was good that year but I'm 100 percent correct when I say they were nowhere near as good as the 2014 team that beat LC Byrd (won C5 title) at their place. LT had a slew of players from their 2012 championship team. 2015 Salem beat LT and I can tell you that LT wasn't anywhere near as good as the yr before and they were undefeated. I've enjoyed the banter but you are really making something out of nothing. 4C's biggest problem on here is they have no posters. 4D has a lot of posters and the are going to pick their teams to win. Simple logic. Then you come in years later and bring up underated. No one rates the schools in this forum except when VAPreps does their top 10. I take that back. I think someone puts their top 10 on here sometimes. Good luck to KR next Saturday. In my opinion they are going to need it but you never know.

Everyone knows how good the Tuscarora and Broad Run programs are. Outside of that posters don't know much about the other teams because you have no posters. This is the first yr that one of these two teams didn't win the region as well and most picked one of these teams to win the region or go to State in our preseason picks.
SFUWO, Typically when enough times passes facts can get lost in translation. In 2015, nationwide, Salem was favored to beat Lake Taylor. Secondly, going into the game the Spartans were actually ranked ahead of Lake Taylor. USA Today, a longtime high school football ranking newspaper that also names national champs, Gilliamratings and MaxPreps had Salem beating Lake Taylor. Only one publication picked Lake Taylor to win. If I am counting correctly, that’s 3 for Salem, 1 against. There were a couple of Virginiaprep.com posters catching a lot of disrespect for even suggesting Salem was the favorite and would win. I still have that conversation filed away. If you require proof of aliens, UFOs or UAPs, I can provide it. The question of who could win from the west/north in 2015 was brought up the weekend following the 2014 game. I know for a fact that I asked myself because LT only won their title by 25 points. That’s not a lot to overcome in one year.

SFUWO, Typically when enough times passes facts can get lost in translation. In 2015, nationwide, Salem was favored to beat Lake Taylor. Secondly, going into the game the Spartans were actually ranked ahead of Lake Taylor. USA Today, a longtime high school football ranking newspaper that also names national champs, Gilliamratings and MaxPreps had Salem beating Lake Taylor. Only one publication picked Lake Taylor to win. If I am counting correctly, that’s 3 for Salem, 1 against. There were a couple of Virginiaprep.com posters catching a lot of disrespect for even suggesting Salem was the favorite and would win. I still have that conversation filed away. If you require proof of aliens, UFOs or UAPs, I can provide it. The question of who could win from the west/north in 2015 was brought up the weekend following the 2014 game. I know for a fact that I asked myself because LT only won their title by 25 points. That’s not a lot to overcome in one year.
That very well may be true but after Dinwiddie and LT won pretty handily in 2013 and 2014. All the talk was about the East dominating the West. I don't recall many people picking Salem to win that game outside of Salem fans. LT had a 29 game win streak at the time. Their scores were very similar to the yr before. That was a huge win and propelled them for the next 2 yrs. It has been awhile so I could be missing some facts. Either way, that was a good championship game.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
That very well may be true but after Dinwiddie and LT won pretty handily in 2013 and 2014. All the talk was about the East dominating the West. I don't recall many people picking Salem to win that game outside of Salem fans. LT had a 29 game win streak at the time. Their scores were very similar to the yr before. That was a huge win and propelled them for the next 2 yrs. It has been awhile so I could be missing some facts. Either way, that was a good championship game.
Yes it was a great defensive game. Some of the talk was,"Which team from the west/north can win the title?" What I am trying to draw attention to and I an not asking you to remember because that can be difficult; are facts. 2 facts in particular. Fact #1: Salem was a higher ranked team than Lake Taylor in 2015. That is an indisputable fact. Fact # 2: 2015 Salem was picked by well respected national level sources to beat Lake Taylor. They did. They won. They were picked by USA Today, Gilliamratings and Maxpreps. 1 publication picked Lake Taylor. 3-1. The upset would have been if Lake Taylor would have won. Look at it like this. A few days before the game my intelligence was compared to that of a 4 year old child trying to talk football with Jon Gruden simply for suggesting that 2015 Salem was the better team and would win the game. BTW, I have never received an apology. These are facts. Bro, I am an American army veteran that was also dragged around the world while my Dad served. 25 years on and off military bases, head spinning new schools, only to come to America and be severely insulted like that. I can prove everything I am telling you. I know it makes for a better story to say it was 2015 Salem against the world but that is a Fantasy Island fantasy. The fact is 2015 Salem won and they were supposed to win. If you do some research you may find this truth for yourself. But don't. I did the research and kept records of conversations so that you don't have to. Understand these are the 2015 state rankings and predictions from those publications. I have watched this topic go seeing Salem ranked higher and predicted to win, to saying Salem will win, to being ridiculed for saying it, to now people saying again that Salem was the underdog. Can you guess which publication picked Lake Taylor in 2015 in contradiction to national reports and sentiment? Now there are some that feel it is Phoebus against everyone else. Only it's not.

Ask Salempride if they remember this conversation. I mean I am a Phoebus alum and fan demonstrating true faith in Salem!

Reactions: SFUWO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT