ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Region B Dinwiddie vs. Region C Kettle Run

Who wins and why?

• Dinwiddie 14-0

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • Kettle Run 14-0

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Damn! Dinwiddie was as advertised and then some. I’ve never seen tempo like that in the pros none the less high school. Hats off to Warwick holding them to 28.
It is something when the team faced in the title game is not on par with your weekly divisional competition. Their are a number of Central Region teams that would treat KR the same way.

Idk. Phoebus returns 8 starters on defense and 7 on offense. I sure hope they meet. They are 0-2 against Phoebus. Anxious to see what Dinwiddie can do against them.
They may meet twice next year if it’s true they play in the regular season next year.

That’s what happens when things are trolled before the game. It happens every year.
As opposed to the Monday morning QB like yourself. I never said Dinwiddie was over rated, you obviously don’t read the threads. Hopewell and Matoaca aren’t beating KR.

As opposed to the Monday morning QB like yourself. I never said Dinwiddie was over rated, you obviously don’t read the threads. Hopewell and Matoaca aren’t beating KRs
Says the Saturday through Friday troller, trolling why 4C is the greatest. Sometimes it’s better to just be silent and let things play out. This should be a humbling moment.

Says the Saturday through Friday troller, trolling why 4C is the greatest. Sometimes it’s better to just be silent and let things play out. This should be a humbling moment.
I said Dinwiddie was a solid favorite, grow up. The only year that mattered to me was 2018. If someone said to me that year what do you think of Dinwiddie, I would of said Dinwiddie who?

I said Dinwiddie was a solid favorite, grow up. The only year that mattered to me was 2018. If someone said to me that year what do you think of Dinwiddie, I would of said Dinwiddie who?
Don’t back track. We all sat here and read everything that was said all week.

Somebody is getting carried away.
Yea and Dinwiddie isn’t threatening to put 60 points on the board. It’s me, I’m getting carried away.
Somebody is getting carried away.
Kettle Run is going to give up 60 unless Dinwiddie kneels out or puts their JV in. Phoebus and Dinwiddie beat Heritage by the same score.

[/QUOTE
@OCboy no need in arguing with. Again you are putting down Dinwiddie without provocation from a Dinwiddie fan. You are quickly irrelevant and yes a troller. I have tried to be nice, but by referring to the 2018 Dinwiddie a 11-2 Region finalist as a "who?" shows your ignorance. Wow just wow.

The 804 and 757 just have more athletes more speed and play a different level of football and play a different level of competition than Kettle run or heritage just look dinwiddie schedule and kettle run schedule kettle run would've went 5-5 or 6-4 no question about. Not knocking the player's or coaching just a tougher schedule and better athletes.

The 804 and 757 just have more athletes more speed and play a different level of football and play a different level of competition than Kettle run or heritage just look dinwiddie schedule and kettle run schedule kettle run would've went 5-5 or 6-4 no question about. Not knocking the player's or coaching just a tougher schedule and better athletes.

oof

Interception! Drumgoole continues his incredible day with pick, return to Kettle Run 28, then Dalton to wide open Zalen Wiggins to make it 58-20
@GeneralsFootbal
with 10:57 left.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Warwick would have beat them too

I don't agree. You have to still play the games.

Interception! Drumgoole continues his incredible day with pick, return to Kettle Run 28, then Dalton to wide open Zalen Wiggins to make it 58-20
@GeneralsFootbal
with 10:57 left.
Pretty much the same score they beat the rest of Region B, aside from the Foxes. Dinwiddie was pretty awesome, even better than I thought. Congrats General fans hell of a team.

Dang, I thought Salem put that theory to bed a long time ago. While Dinwiddie was obviously the best team in 4a this year. Things can change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT