ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship, Riverheads vs Radford. Who you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Radford fan I watched both games obviously and can say this: Graham has more talent but Riverheads were the better team to play against. Graham boys got hit in the mouth and folded like a cheap tent. Dunno what they do on that mountain but they aren’t tough. Riverheads kept fighting back. They’re one dimensional and kept it closer than Graham til the end. CCC > Clements
I hate that I'm responding to this thread again. This isn't a shade post. I would rather play RH 10/10 times. Graham is better. This person doesn't speak for Radford.

I hate that I'm responding to this thread again. This isn't a shade post. I would rather play RH 10/10 times. Graham is better. This person doesn't speak for Radford.
It’s okay, but I’ll add one particular Graham fan doesn’t speak for us either. Heck, I need a translator to understand half his posts. 🤣😂🤣 Maybe admin will just close the thread 🤞.

Reactions: sixcat
Hokie1Pokie picked Central to beat Graham last year. Saying their line was better than Graham's. This year the troll is arguing about Graham being the 2nd best team in 2A. What an embarrassment to that program.

And he’s since made multiple troll accounts, one of which was supposedly from Poqouson, where he tried to out graham for illegal recruiting.

It’s funny to me that he thinks we can’t all see through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT