ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship, Riverheads vs Radford. Who you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that “HokiePokie” structures his posts and spells his words just like that guy from Tidewater Timmy guy from “Poqouson” that tried causing problems earlier in the season? LOL

If you stick around long enough you’ll see it all
Oh, I get what you’re sayin’ . I remember Tidewater Timmy. Good observation! I believe sabotage is afoot on the board, lol! Now, if you can figure out the LoyaltoGrahamHigh , initials BDW, 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: blackknight_pride
Born and raised up in Big Blue on East River Mountain and GMEN through and through and I've wrote 3 things
A. Graham would best Riverhead. B. Graham was 2 best team. 3. Graham helped beat themself. If yall offended then B offended cause ain't 1 word I said that ain't true. U call me Tidelandtimmie or any thing else and u make no sense. Cauze the 3 things above r truth and people hate truth

• Haha
Reactions: blackknight_pride
Oh, I get what you’re sayin’ . I remember Tidewater Timmy. Good observation! I believe sabotage is afoot on the board, lol! Now, if you can figure out the LoyaltoGrahamHigh , initials BDW, 😂😂😂.
I believe he has 3 accounts and is talking to himself. I kinda feel bad for feeding in to it now.

You live and you learn.

We be back.
And that's what I like. A dawwwg like me supportin there team. People offended to easy when truth is talked up and it makes them wanna see there nervologist. I'll be backing the Maroon and Gray all day, all year. Love my Boyz. Luv coach P. I talk smack but never personable and support the Gmen. If offended then be offended.

Guys it’s a kid that is winning a state title and apparently letting someone know about it, lol. Would I encourage it, no. Will I burn the kid at the stake, no. I for one am not so righteous as to think there hasn’t been some unbecoming behavior from a player or two from Riverheads in the past. Game is over and the record books are sealed for the 2023 football season. Like it or not 1st and 2nd was settled on the field.

Can an admin close this damn thread since it’s truthfully not worth continuing?

Guys it’s a kid that is winning a state title and apparently letting someone know about it, lol. Would I encourage it, no. Will I burn the kid at the stake, no. I for one am not so righteous as to think there hasn’t been some unbecoming behavior from a player or two from Riverheads in the past. Game is over and the record books are sealed for the 2023 football season. Like it or not 1st and 2nd was settled on the field.

Can an admin close this damn thread since it’s truthfully not worth continuing?
Nah, there ain't no 2nd place. There's the champ with the rings and it's Radford. They had a gamebraker at QB and oh boy could ball. But, nice try on sliding that 2nd place up in thar. If you ensinuation is Riverhead 2nd best, we can redo this thread. I think yall realize by now I ain't lettin it slide.

Nah, there ain't no 2nd place. There's the champ with the rings and it's Radford. They had a gamebraker at QB and oh boy could ball. But, nice try on sliding that 2nd place up in thar. If you ensinuation is Riverhead 2nd best, we can redo this thread. I think yall realize by now I ain't lettin it slide.
Geez dude…your boys were spectators Saturday, or practicing basketball or wrestling or whatever. You ain’t in the championship game conversation. You were not even the first loser Ricky Bobby…you tied for second loser? Now if this thread was about “I can’t accept that the sun doesn’t rise and set on my arse”… you’d be the main topic of conversation. But it is not…so let the guys who were actually in the championship enjoy their 15 minutes of fame…just like you were given last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyGivenFriday1969
Geez dude…your boys were spectators Saturday, or practicing basketball or wrestling or whatever. You ain’t in the championship game conversation. You were not even the first loser Ricky Bobby…you tied for second loser? Now if this thread was about “I can’t except that the sun doesn’t rise and set on my arse”… you’d be the main topic of conversation. But it is not…so let the guys who were actually in the championship enjoy their 15 minutes of fame…just like you were given last year.
I dont even no what u wrote up in thar but I think I disgree with it. Radford gets a lifetime of fame and rings. Riverheads gets a title street broken all up cauze its trian to run with the big dawwwggs. That's 15 minutes of shame and no fame. State title game was played in Christianburg, VA weak before an everybody knee what wuz up

Radford player said the RH lineman called the Ref a name that should have had him ejected without the second flag. Really didn't handle losing very well. it doesn't happen often for them but no excuse for what he said.
Nah they ain't handling losing well. Riverhead plays good ball, but its phonebooth ball and phonebooth ball ain't cutting it at 2a with the big dawwwwgs. When they drop back down they will have 0 rings in 2a with the big dawwwgs and that will teach them to b cleer of the big doggy park. I've saw it. You saw it. Seen it today with my dachshund and my lab. I put 1 in the Lil doggy park and I put 1 in the big doggy park. Riverheads will bite sum. My dachshund does it but he still goes to the Lil doggy park

Born and raised up in Big Blue on East River Mountain and GMEN through and through and I've wrote 3 things
A. Graham would best Riverhead. B. Graham was 2 best team. 3. Graham helped beat themself. If yall offended then B offended cause ain't 1 word I said that ain't true. U call me Tidelandtimmie or any thing else and u make no sense. Cauze the 3 things above r truth and people hate truth
Funny thing is the 2nd place trophy is up here in Greenville. I guess they forgot to give it to yall.

Funny thing is the 2nd place trophy is up here in Greenville. I guess they forgot to give it to yall.
Riverheads better get evolution is staying in the big doggy park. Riverheads has dawwwgs all over the field. Central has dawwwgs. Had em last yr. Poqoshon has dawwwwgs. Buckingham with dawwwwwgs, but it's 2023 and football ain't phonebooth wing t this double wing that anymore. It's get u 8 or 9 wins but it will get u beat against the west cauze the west has evolutioned more to modern football. Our dawwwgs get reps in pass covering and pass receiving and you always will face that team in the west with modern football. Train your dawwwgs dog or take the easy way out and go to the little doggy park even thoughs you got big dog size. I think yall will take the easy way out

Last edited:
If we are rewriting actual events then that 2021 Runner up plaque needs to be delivered to the true 2nd best team that year Central Woodstock.
They gave up less and scored more against King William or does that logic not apply in that case…….
Look cuz we got bloodhounds up in here that we use to hunt. They got good size and gottem a good nose. They hunt. Sumtimes u get one that just won't hunt. It happens. We just take care of the guy an put him in the Lil doggy park. He sumtimes is forced into the big doggy park not by his own choose but he still comes up short. He's always beggin and barging to get him back over in that Lil doggy park even though he's got big dog size. We count him as a special doggy dog. He runs in the Lil doggy park with that big dog size and claims he's the big dog

You are so awesome, please tell us more
Sure thing cuz. You lost and u make excuses for losing and cry like a child about numbers an size the same day Radford winsnthe title an say you the 2nd best team when u ain't and keep begging vshl to make u 1a. That's truth. It's ain't trolling. It's truth and u lose like a child an it shows. U can call me troll or whatever u want to come up with but everything I've said is true. Trolls lie. Truth tellers tell truths. Every time u lose an excuse is made. Seen up in here with Central. U got cheetered. U were injuries up in thar. One more thang, u keep beggin to b 1a again. That's truth not trolling. Trolls lie. Truth tellers tell the truth.

Riverheads better get evolution is staying in the big doggy park. Riverheads has dawwwgs all over the field. Central has dawwwgs. Had em last yr. Poqoshon has dawwwwgs. Buckingham with dawwwwwgs, but it's 2023 and football ain't phonebooth wing t this double wing that anymore. It's get u 8 or 9 wins but it will get u beat against the west cauze the west has evolutioned more to modern football. Our dawwwgs get reps in pass covering and pass receiving and you always will face that team in the west with modern football. Train your dawwwgs dog or take the easy way out and go to the little doggy park even thoughs you got big dog size. I think yall will take the easy way out
My man is trying way to hard to sound like Deion Sanders! You don't sound cool like Deion does so dial it down dawwwggggg!! You are a guy who peaked in high school still trying to act like he is 18 or a HOF goat! Sorry to tell you, you aren't cuz. There were no dawwgggs on the field none of them are gonna go anywhere and this will be all those kids biggest moments dawewwg!!

My man is trying way to hard to sound like Deion Sanders! You don't sound cool like Deion does so dial it down dawwwggggg!! You are a guy who peaked in high school still trying to act like he is 18 or a HOF goat! Sorry to tell you, you aren't cuz. There were no dawwgggs on the field none of them are gonna go anywhere and this will be all those kids biggest moments dawewwg!!
Cash is a daawg and he's D1 and Clarke's is AAD1. Thars sum dawwwgs out there.

Cash is a daawg and he's D1 and Clarke's is AAD1. Thars sum dawwwgs out there.
They aint Dawwwwgggs they are 2a virginia good. Get a grip on reality man real dawgs ain't playin 2a anything. They are local heroes and you are living through them. And most of the ones you livin through aren't from your town or know who you are you just glad the beat the gladiators. Come out the basement and join reality fam they are good they ain't dawwweggggss!

Don’t derail you educating me on what Riverheads should do different to be a superior program….keep going boss
Superior in Class 1, not class 2. Don't muddy the water. I told you bout my dachshund and the big doggy park and little doggy park. Only team in Class 2 superior is the one with rings Radford

They aint Dawwwwgggs they are 2a virginia good. Get a grip on reality man real dawgs ain't playin 2a anything. They are local heroes and you are living through them. And most of the ones you livin through aren't from your town or know who you are you just glad the beat the gladiators. Come out the basement and join reality fam they are good they ain't dawwweggggss!
UVA disagrees cuz, cauze last time I checked, UVA is a BCS/P5 conference. He's a daaawg. He's a bloodhound. The kind that runs and leads the big doggy park

UVA disagrees cuz, cauze last time I checked, UVA is a BCS/P5 conference. He's a daaawg. He's a bloodhound. The kind that runs and leads the big doggy park
Please don't ever put UVA in a big dog park. Put the best 5 from the top 4 2a schools and watch them against a 6a from Texas and tell me who the dawgs are. Reality man come back to it.

Nah I think I'll wait on my answer on if u boyz tried to drop to 1a in the last year. Filing a complaint with the League. Did ya do it?
I'll answer that. No the principal is the one that files the complaint and he did not i know him well. Here said just let it play out and in 2 years our numbers will be well below again. He is way to busy(doesn't care enough) to file a complaint

No need, you got more knowledge to educate me with or are we getting to repeat mode?
U got to ask questions now my turn. 3rd time. Did Riverhead try to drop down to 1a ball in the last year and file complaint with vshl. It's all fun n games when u get to ask questions but u ain't runnin the show cuz. My turn to ask the question.

I'll answer that. No the principal is the one that files the complaint and he did not i know him well. Here said just let it play out and in 2 years our numbers will be well below again. He is way to busy(doesn't care enough) to file a complaint
So we have 2 Riverhead fans sayin Riverheads didn't petition to play down? Redpridenation u really gonna let your boy give that answer as true?

I have no clue whether it was or wasn’t. Don’t really care. I am stuck on the doggy park analogy you were so eloquently explaining to the masses.
Got it. So we got 1 Riverhead fan saying no files petition and another Riverhead fan sayin he doesn't know.

This is why you aren't taking serious up in class2. Thoe 2 answers. You are so cowardly that you can't admit the coward act that u did. I smell acts of a coward and acts of lying.

And it ain't trollin up. U did petition to play down which is act of coward and both of u know that u petitioned to play 1a and will not admit it which is lying. Truth is truth and your true colors just got showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT