ADVERTISEMENT

This says it all... NO MERCY!!

Dec 1, 2017
These are being passed out to HHS fans! Yep, we can be cocky!
GetFileAttachment

I'm having a hard time postting this but it is a picture of a hoodie being made and sold saying, "Grayson Who?"

If someone can provide me instructions on how to post, I'll do so.

Well Poston said Heritage played "slaps" in the Seminole that couldn't play dead in a western. I don't have a dog in the fight but dem b fightn werds right der!

Reactions: gwb16
I'm rooting for Heritage, but please be humble. I guarantee Staunton River will give Overstreet at least 30 Carries tomorrow. All the Heritage athletes better be prepared to take/give some hits. That boy runs HARD!

Well Poston said Heritage played "slaps" in the Seminole that couldn't play dead in a western. I don't have a dog in the fight but dem b fightn werds right der!

Would this be hear say or do you actually have proof he said that?

Would this be hear say or do you actually have proof he said that?

Saw it with my own eyes, ask any SR student that was paying attention. I have 0 reason to say something, thought his quote was intriguing and especially since they don’t play in the Seminole.

Reactions: VolNation85
I believe even heritage fans know that Poston talks with the up most respect even for the weakest of opponents. One of the things I love so much about SRHS.

Saw it with my own eyes, ask any SR student that was paying attention. I have 0 reason to say something, thought his quote was intriguing and especially since they don’t play in the Seminole.

Sorry man I don't believe anything ya say just like most here. Prove me wrong and I will be glad to eat crow. But that's not like Poston. Are you a lip reader? You say you saw with your eyes what he said.... wouldn't it be hear?

Ok dude, I couldn’t care less, I have it but can’t post it on here. Was at some pep rally or something I guess. He had the mic, saying how “they” had talked all year and now they finally get what they want, “because we ain’t them slaps they play in the Seminole that can’t play dead in a western. If somebody is smart enough to tell me how to post a vid from my camera roll I will put it on here. Don’t care if you don’t believe me, I don’t get on here to start anything. I just think it’s laughable that he talked trash about the entire district.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNation85
Ok dude, I couldn’t care less, I have it but can’t post it on here. Was at some pep rally or something I guess. He had the mic, saying how “they” had talked all year and now they finally get what they want, “because we ain’t them slaps they play in the Seminole that can’t play dead in a western. If somebody is smart enough to tell me how to post a vid from my camera roll I will put it on here. Don’t care if you don’t believe me, I don’t get on here to start anything. I just think it laughable that he talked trash about the entire district.
Its gone viral lol.. It was a little disrespectful

Its gone viral lol.. It was a little disrespectful

I think it was too. Especially in the setting of a school pep rally! SR has had a couple of years of success and he talks smack about an entire district that the school he is at left because they were getting beat down weekly. Also, I don’t see them trying to play Seminole teams with the exception of their county rivals. @Srhs24104, you still there???! I’m also interested to see if SR will/can have continued success or does the well run dry?

Reactions: MaroonandGold29
I think it was too. Especially in the setting of a school pep rally! SR has had a couple of years of success and he talks smack about an entire district that the school he is at left because they were getting beat down weekly. Also, I don’t see them trying to play Seminole teams with the exception of their county rivals. @Srhs24104, you still there???! I’m also interested to see if SR will/can have continued success or does the well run dry?

It will also be interesting to see what heritage does without Elijah Davis.

Reactions: Chucksteel72
What school do you pull for?

I doubt very seriously if Poston was referring to the the Seminole of years past. I'm sure he was talking about this year. Regardless, it was at his school's pep rally. A little showmanship. I like it. He probably ended it with a Ric Flair wooooo! Lol

Ok dude, I couldn’t care less, I have it but can’t post it on here. Was at some pep rally or something I guess. He had the mic, saying how “they” had talked all year and now they finally get what they want, “because we ain’t them slaps they play in the Seminole that can’t play dead in a western. If somebody is smart enough to tell me how to post a vid from my camera roll I will put it on here. Don’t care if you don’t believe me, I don’t get on here to start anything. I just think it’s laughable that he talked trash about the entire district.
I have the same video in my camera roll too just fyi @Srhs24104

Reactions: catchtds
And a hoodie with "Grayson who"? Isnt...
Didn't see this yesterday, probably dosen't matter now any. If the talk is within the locker room no. Thats why its called locker room talk, coaches and players do or say what is needed to get mentally prepared. And it stays within the locker room. Calling out a team and a district at mid court of a pep rally is a little different. But at the end of the day there was alot of respect earned on both side yesterday if there wasn't any before. I saw alot of hugs, heard alot of "great game" among the athletes. Much respect to the community of Moneta. Heard so many of them tell Heritage fans that they had a hell of a team and they hope that Heritage brings the trophy home. Very classy

Reactions: Chucksteel72
Didn't see this yesterday, probably dosen't matter now any. If the talk is within the locker room no. Thats why its called locker room talk, coaches and players do or say what is needed to get mentally prepared. And it stays within the locker room. Calling out a team and a district at mid court of a pep rally is a little different. But at the end of the day there was alot of respect earned on both side yesterday if there wasn't any before. I saw alot of hugs, heard alot of "great game" among the athletes. Much respect to the community of Moneta. Heard so many of them tell Heritage fans that they had a hell of a team and they hope that Heritage brings the trophy home. Very classy
I'm ok with a pep rally talk as well as locker room talk. It's all good. I feel like both sides earned a ton of respect. Great game and atmosphere yesterday.

Reactions: MaroonandGold29
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT