ADVERTISEMENT

Tunstall 74 Chatham 29

Them boys gonna be a problem. Was up 25-0 after 1. Dedric Rogers. Nuff said. @deuce2hublue
Chatham, nor William Campbell, are GW. I was at the game tonight, sitting right behind the table. Asked a couple of athletes who played could that team beat GW, and I'll say this...the looks were enough.

Still waiting on that resume. Don't need you to @ me every time Tunstall beats a lower level team. Especially one who had their best player and ball handler sitting out. They play Hargrave next correct? You can @ me after that one too if you need to.

Your arms are too short to box with me. Out of respect for @coachparker37, I lay back. And I am apart of the staff. Will always be. Would love to chop it up.

Chatham, nor William Campbell, are GW. I was at the game tonight, sitting right behind the table. Asked a couple of athletes who played could that team beat GW, and I'll say this...the looks were enough.

Still waiting on that resume. Don't need you to @ me every time Tunstall beats a lower level team. Especially one who had their best player and ball handler sitting out. They play Hargrave next correct? You can @ me after that one too if you need to.

Your arms are too short to box with me. Out of respect for @coachparker37, I lay back. And I am apart of the staff. Will always be. Would love to chop it up.

@one man stay out of grown folks bizness. Enjoy those 3-7 seasons homeboiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: one man
Why you leave the heritage game out bruh ? They picked to win their conference.
They had their full complete roster? Their football team usually plays until Christmas. Genuinely asking because I really don't know. Don't follow them or Tunstall like that (not a diss). What was the score? Was it a scrimmage?

They had their full complete roster? Their football team usually plays until Christmas. Genuinely asking because I really don't know. Don't follow them or Tunstall like that (not a diss). What was the score? Was it a scrimmage?
Heritage may have 2 or 3 football players that the basketball team uses for depth. Their better players are normally just basketball guys. I respect what you do for a living cause I do the same thing, but how are you so respected, basketball wise, and you don’t even know what Tunstall has?? It’s obvious you’re not that knowledgeable.

“GW won’t beat Tunstall” says Deuce. He was asked a month ago what GW has.. Still crickets. “Tunstall can’t compete with GW” then he goes to say “I don’t follow Tunstall”..

Yeah you can’t sit at our table. Your basketball resume is a fluke @deuce2hublue

Reactions: Playmaker915
I know who you are. I’m not one of them creeps to try to expose people on here but yes, you are respected by me and I would surely be respected by you if you knew who I was. Chatham and William Campbell are lower level teams but didn’t GW only beat Patrick by 10-15 last year? GW isn’t the GW of old. You still haven’t told me what GW has this year. Tunstall, Halifax, Dan River and Hargrave will all be good this year.

@one man stay out of grown folks bizness. Enjoy those 3-7 seasons homeboiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Appreciate the confirmation. The shots don't bother me. I'm fully secure in who I am and what I do for the kids in my building from 9-4 everyday. The few that choose to join the football program are even more special to me because it's hard work and it's not for everyone. 3-7 following a 1-25 3 year stretch may not be anything to you but I'm proud of how our kids never gave up and won some games. I certainly want to be 10-0 every year but reality is only 7-10 HS's in the state have that level of program and we aren't them. I'll take the first member of family going to college on a football scholly or a Nepalese immigrant becoming an all district player after being introduced to the game in 9th grade(kid likely will go to W&L next fall) over a state ring any day. I've got my ring and hopefully one day I can help some young people get one for themselves but winning is not the end all be all.

I'm with @deuce2hublue though, where do you coach? What's your resume out here? For someone who claims people would respect you if they knew who you were, your sending of shots to coaches who are really out here in the trenches is baffling. Grow up fam. Pull up and i'll buy your tickets to any Boys Bball game, we host Western and Glass in January on 1400 Melbourne Rd. What you say to that Bo?

Appreciate the confirmation. The shots don't bother me. I'm fully secure in who I am and what I do for the kids in my building from 9-4 everyday. The few that choose to join the football program are even more special to me because it's hard work and it's not for everyone. 3-7 following a 1-25 3 year stretch may not be anything to you but I'm proud of how our kids never gave up and won some games. I certainly want to be 10-0 every year but reality is only 7-10 HS's in the state have that level of program and we aren't them. I'll take the first member of family going to college on a football scholly or a Nepalese immigrant becoming an all district player after being introduced to the game in 9th grade(kid likely will go to W&L next fall) over a state ring any day. I've got my ring and hopefully one day I can help some young people get one for themselves but winning is not the end all be all.

I'm with @deuce2hublue though, where do you coach? What's your resume out here? For someone who claims people would respect you if they knew who you were, your sending of shots to coaches who are really out here in the trenches is baffling. Grow up fam. Pull up and i'll buy your tickets to any Boys Bball game, we host Western and Glass in January on 1400 Melbourne Rd. What you say to that Bo?
Doesn’t matter what I do or where I Coach. You’ve been at Charlottesville for what 8 years? Haven’t even won a playoff game and had multiple 0 and 10 seasons. Some resume playa. That’s good that Sherry is sending kids off to college. That’s what we’re supposed to do as coaches/educators. Old boy @deuce2hublue cant even get Coach Parker to vouch for him.. He’s a disgrace to the GW program.

Doesn’t matter what I do or where I Coach. You’ve been at Charlottesville for what 8 years? Haven’t even won a playoff game and had multiple 0 and 10 seasons. Some resume playa. Old boy @deuce2hublue cant even get Coach Parker to vouch for him.. He’s a disgrace to the GW program.
Oh snap, this man knows how long I've coached at CHS and I'm not even the head whistle. Knowing how long an assistant has been at a school without knowing said assisstant is sus brother. But you aren't one of those creeps you said. Got it! I have "some" resume but yours doesn't matter, noted. Ay my offer still stands, come catch a bball game and chop it up.

Last edited:
Oh snap, this man knows how long I've coached at CHS and I'm not even the head whistle. Knowing how long an assistant has been at a school without knowing said assisstant is sus brother. But you aren't one of those creeps you said. Got it!
I knew it’s been around that time period 🤷‍♂️ Unlike most of you, I don’t speak on things I don’t have factual information on. Not a creep, just in the know.

I knew it’s been around that time period 🤷‍♂️ Unlike most of you, I don’t speak on things I don’t have factual information on. Not a creep, just in the know.
But how do you know this is my question? I don't know you Bo? Or do I? Make it make sense. You can send me an email and I won't reveal your identity on here. Offer still stands for you to pull up. You coming or nah?

But how do you know this is my question? I don't know you Bo? Or do I? Make it make sense. You can send me an email and I won't reveal your identity on here. Offer still stands for you to pull up. You coming or nah?
Maybe you do, maybe you don’t. Not interested in seeing Charlottesville play but you can pull up on me. More than likely be at the state championship in Lynchburg.

Maybe you do, maybe you don’t. Not interested in seeing Charlottesville play but you can pull up on me. More than likely be at the state championship in Lynchburg.
This is getting odd now. I liked Duece post because rather than him continue arguing with you, he identified himself as a staff member and invited you to link and talk ball. I don't know him or the validity of his claim but I thought it was a great way to end y'alls bickering and meet up. You took it upon yourself to then send a shot my way but not at the other person who also like the post "GW Eagle99". I essentially ask who you are and what your resume is out here and you send more shots. I invite you up and you aren't interested in seeing Charlottesville, ok but what about Western or Glass as they could be GW's main comp in the region? You haven't sent me an email and I can drop that address if you can't find it but seeing as how you know where I've worked the past 8 years I figured you'd be able to find it.

As long as the their is no precipitation and it's above freezing, I'll likely attend the state finals at LU. If it's freezing and/or precipitating I'll just watch online. Let's both hope for great weather so I can meet you Bo. You make sure to @me a day or two before the game let me know where to link.

This is getting odd now. I liked Duece post because rather than him continue arguing with you, he identified himself as a staff member and invited you to link and talk ball. I don't know him or the validity of his claim but I thought it was a great way to end y'alls bickering and meet up. You took it upon yourself to then send a shot my way but not at the other person who also like the post "GW Eagle99". I essentially ask who you are and what your resume is out here and you send more shots. I invite you up and you aren't interested in seeing Charlottesville, ok but what about Western or Glass as they could be GW's main comp in the region? You haven't sent me an email and I can drop that address if you can't find it but seeing as how you know where I've worked the past 8 years I figured you'd be able to find it.

As long as the their is no precipitation and it's above freezing, I'll likely attend the state finals at LU. If it's freezing and/or precipitating I'll just watch online. Let's both hope for great weather so I can meet you Bo. You make sure to @me a day or two before the game let me know where to link.
I know who Deuce is and Deuce knows of me. Deuce didn’t even play at GW and he wasn’t around when GW was elite. Eagle99 is probably one of my homeboys from the Ville. I’m not chasing you down lol you can come to me to talk ball as can Deuce. I’ll be at plenty of games this year so he’ll get his chance.

I certainly hope you aren't chasing me down? That's creepy. I offered an invite to you, that's all. You need my email or are you going to @me before the state football games with a link up spot? I don't want to miss this opportunity. Oh and you still haven't answered my question about how you know I've been at CHS 8 years? Since you're "in the know."

Doesn’t matter what I do or where I Coach. You’ve been at Charlottesville for what 8 years? Haven’t even won a playoff game and had multiple 0 and 10 seasons. Some resume playa. That’s good that Sherry is sending kids off to college. That’s what we’re supposed to do as coaches/educators. Old boy @deuce2hublue cant even get Coach Parker to vouch for him.. He’s a disgrace to the GW program.
I'm confused too now. I'm with @one man. If you knew who I was for real, and you were really in Danville for real too, then you can ask about my pedigree. A disgrace to the GW program? Parker won't vouch for me? Can't sit at the table? Resume is a fluke? Ask Travis Tarpley, ask Julius Price, ask Jermaine Parker, ask Charles Miganelli, ask Travis Fitzgerald, ask Ant Morris, ask Alan Petty at Hargrave. I'm in Danville every day from 6am-6pm educating and leading Danville youth. I can meet anywhere to chop it up. I'll bring my resume, pictures, whatever else you want to see. I ask you bring the same. You can roll up to my office if you want to set an appointment. I'll notify my secretaries.

Also, my interest for being at the Tunstall game was to support refs I'm cool with (Tim), the AD at Chatham Daldric Beard (who also can vouch for me), and Fitzgerald who is a good friend of mine too. Oh...my boss' stepson coaches at Tunstall...and she was at the game too. We made conversation about going earlier. I said my peace on it. To be honest I really don't know who you are. I can't rock with someone who in one sentence talks respect and then in the next paragraph shoots disrespect. I'm a grown man chief...and @Playmaker915 he can sit down with me too since he's agreeing. I love a good debate. You want my email and phone number too? I need that same energy all the way through though.

One thing you are correct on, I'm not an Eagle alum. But I've been entrenched in Danville for a short time and it's home to me now. Been a head coach in another school division. Ask about me there. School system recruited me to come here, and I have loved every day of it here in the city. I'm here trying to make it better. You can shadow me. You can ask about me in the school system too if you choose. Or I can show you. Ball is in your hands now. Possession arrow your way.

I'm confused too now. I'm with @one man. If you knew who I was for real, and you were really in Danville for real too, then you can ask about my pedigree. A disgrace to the GW program? Parker won't vouch for me? Can't sit at the table? Resume is a fluke? Ask Travis Tarpley, ask Julius Price, ask Jermaine Parker, ask Charles Miganelli, ask Travis Fitzgerald, ask Ant Morris, ask Alan Petty at Hargrave. I'm in Danville every day from 6am-6pm educating and leading Danville youth. I can meet anywhere to chop it up. I'll bring my resume, pictures, whatever else you want to see. I ask you bring the same. You can roll up to my office if you want to set an appointment. I'll notify my secretaries.

Also, my interest for being at the Tunstall game was to support refs I'm cool with (Tim), the AD at Chatham Daldric Beard (who also can vouch for me), and Fitzgerald who is a good friend of mine too. Oh...my boss' stepson coaches at Tunstall...and she was at the game too. We made conversation about going earlier. I said my peace on it. To be honest I really don't know who you are. I can't rock with someone who in one sentence talks respect and then in the next paragraph shoots disrespect. I'm a grown man chief...and @Playmaker915 he can sit down with me too since he's agreeing. I love a good debate. You want my email and phone number too? I need that same energy all the way through though.

One thing you are correct on, I'm not an Eagle alum. But I've been entrenched in Danville for a short time and it's home to me now. Been a head coach in another school division. Ask about me there. School system recruited me to come here, and I have loved every day of it here in the city. I'm here trying to make it better. You can shadow me. You can ask about me in the school system too if you choose. Or I can show you. Ball is in your hands now. Possession arrow your way.
Travis Tarpley? Julius Price??? 💀💀💀 Mannnnnnne get out of here…. I can’t take you seriously.

Travis Tarpley? Julius Price??? 💀💀💀 Mannnnnnne get out of here…. I can’t take you seriously.
Both coaches and pretty stout athletes in their day...but you Danville right? Or am I wrong? You willing to have that debate with them too to doubt their validity? Let's have a roundtable with you as the special guest. I can organize it. Possession arrow still your way. No jump ball yet.

Well...I'm heading to bed. Gotta be in Danville doing the good work in the morning.

Reactions: GWEagle1999
@deuce2hublue DPS needs all the help they can get. Good for you. School system singing the same ole song it’s been for the past 10 years. School board still inept. You got it playa.

Both coaches and pretty stout athletes in their day...but you Danville right? Or am I wrong? You willing to have that debate with them too to doubt their validity? Let's have a roundtable with you as the special guest. I can organize it. Possession arrow still your way. No jump ball yet.

Well...I'm heading to bed. Gotta be in Danville doing the good work in the morning.
I’ll pass. Danville still years behind Roanoke and Lynchburg. Haven’t even threw in Richmond, Tidewater and NoVa. Do real work and not that played out lip service you’ve been doing. Get your elementary school accredited and the other surrounding schools. Then maybe we can talk.

Just got there in January as the interim, made the permanent in April. If you say you know me, you'll know in every elementary school I've worked, it was accredited. Definitely doing the work. National award winner, educator of the year twice in two school districts. Let me know when you get in ANY school or any coaching position (which you do not have by the way - found that out, multiple sources) and I'll teach you a thing or two. Also let me know when you're doing the work in the community instead of talking and typing on the internet. On any boards? Volunteering? Mentoring? I didn't think so. Get ya money up and not ya funny up. You've been here your whole life, I've been here for 4 years. I told you your resume is too short to be talking to me reckless.

By the way...

So much for doing Danville proud and uplifting the community you say you live in and support. Just like your fickle support for GW...you were on the wave in 2019 I hear. Let me shine up this ring...and I still volunteer on the staff when I can.

"You ain't gotta lie to kick it. You ain't gotta try so hard..."

I'm cool on this conversation. Keep typing away. If you aren't going to chop it up and I've given you all those options, I'm getting back to the work. Possession arrow still your way.

I certainly hope you aren't chasing me down? That's creepy. I offered an invite to you, that's all. You need my email or are you going to @me before the state football games with a link up spot? I don't want to miss this opportunity. Oh and you still haven't answered my question about how you know I've been at CHS 8 years? Since you're "in the know."
My last time addressing you “coach”.. I said you can come to me. How’s that chasing you down? I’ll be sure to @ you if I decide to go to Lynchburg next week or come eat at the Wood Grill. I ain’t buying your food but you’re free to join. Just know, I don’t speak on things that I don’t know about. I know a lot of people and A LOT of people know me. I feel like Lavar Ball. I NEVA LOST!

For you and Mr. Gator man, I’m not for all that matching resumes. I let Human Resources do that. I have my masters, one of the best in my area in what I do and getting my doctorate. Who gives a damn? I ain’t better than the next man. Yeah I laughed at one man for 3-7, but this whole thread is what’s wrong with us black folk. Always belittling another brother just because they have a different opinion than you. Good ole Danville mindset Mr. Gator Man.

• Haha
My last time addressing you “coach”.. I said you can come to me. How’s that chasing you down? I’ll be sure to @ you if I decide to go to Lynchburg next week or come eat at the Wood Grill. I ain’t buying your food but you’re free to join. Just know, I don’t speak on things that I don’t know about. I know a lot of people and A LOT of people know me. I feel like Lavar Ball. I NEVA LOST!

For you and Mr. Gator man, I’m not for all that matching resumes. I let Human Resources do that. I have my masters, one of the best in my area in what I do and getting my doctorate. Who gives a damn? I ain’t better than the next man. Yeah I laughed at one man for 3-7, but this whole thread is what’s wrong with us black folk. Always belittling another brother just because they have a different opinion than you. Good ole Danville mindset Mr. Gator Man.
Don't try to play victim now talking bout black man putting another black man down. You have taken zero accountability for any of the shots you've thrown. I wouldn't be here if you didn't @ me in the first place sending shots. You have to own this one now. You've got two grown black men that work and coach in City Schools that you've sent shots at and both of us have offered to link, bury the hatchet and talk ball but now you want to be the victim. I'm not speaking for Duece but I haven't once belittled you in this thread. I asked about where you coach and what you do because I just want to know if you are who you say you are. You talk a big game behind the screen name. If you are legit like you claim, you would have reached out to me directly by email or phone since you're "in the know" about me.

Tunstall won at the buzzer on a 3 by Rogers .

Don't try to play victim now talking bout black man putting another black man down. You have taken zero accountability for any of the shots you've thrown. I wouldn't be here if you didn't @ me in the first place sending shots. You have to own this one now. You've got two grown black men that work and coach in City Schools that you've sent shots at and both of us have offered to link, bury the hatchet and talk ball but now you want to be the victim. I'm not speaking for Duece but I haven't once belittled you in this thread. I asked about where you coach and what you do because I just want to know if you are who you say you are. You talk a big game behind the screen name. If you are legit like you claim, you would have reached out to me directly by email or phone since you're "in the know" about me.
😂😂 nobody is playing victim. I work in a title 1 school and was apart of a coaching staff that was region runner up. That don’t matter. Point is, Deuce has went on and on about the Tunstall program not competing and has yet to give any facts. I have nothing to prove to either of you jokers man. If you see me, you see me, if not then I don’t know what to tell you playa.

I'll link @one man for a game. I'll come up to Charlottesville if that's where you are. Love the city. Would be dope to continue to build a professional network of coaches really doing the work and not being perpetrators on the internet.

Appreciate that. Ball talk is cool.
We’ve tried that a month ago on the 4A board, go peep if you don’t recall. You’ve yet to answer what GW has this year. I see the peanut gallery @one man and @GWEagle1999 agreeing with this guy but check it out:

Trust and believe, we’ll chop it up. I’ll be at plenty games this yearMy guy @AntGZee is another brother who supports local teams and is well respected. The Harry Johnson Classic is gonna be good this year. Hopefully the semis will put Tunstall/Green Run & GW/DR against one another & in the same session smh… Could be like old times where it’s a line 3 hours before game time and they turn back people 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MascotMemorizer
@one man don’t run! I’ll be at LU Saturday big guy.
71 degrees early prediction.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT