ADVERTISEMENT

W&L 28 West Point 0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to W&L on the win. They are a strong team.

West Point will struggle without Porter.

Good Luck to both teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGF and deffenbaugh
This result illustrates how far Riverheads is ahead of basically all the football programs.

I am afraid that many fans just don’t realize how good the Riverheads system is and what it will take to beat them.

Obviously, I want someone from the Neck to defeat the Red Machine. I just don’t know if anyone can pull it off.

However, there is a chance but the odds are strongly against it.

Reactions: deffenbaugh
W&L looked good last night! I haven't seen any of the other NNK teams but I think W&L will present a legitimate challenge! WP struggled but I do see some potential wins in their season! It's always tough covering up the loss of excellent players but I think they will compete for the 8th spot in the playoffs!!! Good luck to everyone Friday!!! On a side note I can't wait until the NNK gets into district play. Should be some Great football!!!

I am sure you already know this but losing about 60% of their Offense in Porter from last year plus graduation has left some opportunities. They have some good players from the little I can glean but need some work to get back to where they want to be.

Reactions: MGF and BIGBLAQ628
Congrats to W&L on the win. They are a strong team.

West Point will struggle without Porter.

Good Luck to both teams.
Porter was just one member of the WP football team. I think it’s called a team for a reason. When some of the people that are on here making post realize that then maybe there will be highlights about the entire team not just about a player that is no longer playing for West Point.. You can’t play a football game with one player..I am not saying anything about Porter just reminding everyone that just because you loose a strong player doesn’t mean you give up on the team..

Last edited:
Porter was just one member of the WP football team. I think it’s called a team for a reason when some of the people that make post on here realize that then maybe there won’t be some much talk about what there child did all the time.. You can’t play a game with one player..

Damn sure can help you win though! As evidenced by last year’s results versus this year’s results thus far.

Reactions: MGF and uvacavs1
Porter was just one member of the WP football team. I think it’s called a team for a reason when some of the people that make post on here realize that then maybe there won’t be some much talk about what there child did all the time.. You can’t play a game with one player..
Tell that to porter and his 56 carries against Northumberland last year lol

I guess he played the game by himself none of his teammates were on the field with him. Where is Porter playing this year???!

You can say whatever you want. You’re not going to diminish how incredible his performance was all last year. That kid has a motor above all others at this level and you trying to diminish him is laughable. Frame it as “guys what about the rest of the team” all you want. No one said Porter was a one-man team. Only you did that in your poorly composed post.

Novel idea - TALK ABOUT THE OTHER PLAYERS INSTEAD OF DOWNING PORTER! Wouldn’t that make more sense?

Reactions: uvacavs1
Your post started out talking about a kid who is no longer on the team right off the bat. It wasn’t to say anything positive. Sorry you’re such a snowflake about it.

The guy you replied to said WP will struggle without Porter. He’s right.

You came charging in talking about how Porter was “only one player”. Have you not seen the difference from last year & this year for WP? What is different from last year, in your opinion? I guess maybe you think Lawson is a much worse coach than @BIGBLAQ628 ? Otherwise, the biggest difference is no Porter for 2019.

Those are the two major differences from last year to this year, so which is it? Can’t stand these illogical posts...

Reactions: uvacavs1
The guy you replied to said WP will struggle without Porter. He’s right.

You came charging in talking about how Porter was “only one player”. Have you not seen the difference from last year & this year for WP? What is different from last year, in your opinion? I guess maybe you think Lawson is a much worse coach than @BIGBLAQ628 ? Otherwise, the biggest difference is no Porter for 2019.

Those are the two major differences from last year to this year, so which is it? Can’t stand these illogical posts...
So now, you are putting words in my mouth. I didn’t say anything about/ the coaching staff that we have now or in the past. We are struggling due to the loss of several players. There are several players that are just learning their positions and there needs to be more blocking. There is more than one coach on the field to work with the football team. Each one of them play an important part we as a small community are grateful to our coaches. The coach we loss last year is most definitely missed by all he help mentor many players once again we are grateful for all of our coaches..Now I can see why everyone was saying that this is just like Facebook for grown men.

Damn sure can help you win though! As evidenced by last year’s results versus this year’s results thus far.
Just another WP HC fan that "joined today" because he can't stand for anyone to "bad mouth" him. Just ignore them. If you post a fact and they come out of the woodwork all butt hurt.

Gentlemen..... We are 3games into the season.. Let's just all agree to disagree on whatever it is that we aren't agreeing on. Lol. Let's just wish every team a good season. What's been done is done. Have a great Sunday, everyone. I'm looking forward to week 4.

Reactions: 1a_Analyst
Gentlemen..... We are 3games into the season.. Let's just all agree to disagree on whatever it is that we aren't agreeing on. Lol. Let's just wish every team a good season. What's been done is done. Have a great Sunday, everyone. I'm looking forward to week 4.
With all due respect, who made you the censorship king? If you don't like what is posted, then move on and don't respond. If you want to respond, no one is telling you that you cannot. I'm pretty sure the only rules on this board is no profanity and no bashing the players.

Reactions: WP02alum
What is your problem? I stated what I said because I thought everything was getting a little out of hand. I'm nobody's king of anything, sir. I'm not being combative, negative, bashing. Just trying to be polite toward everyone... Is that a problem? Am I a problem because I'm not bashing or whatever? REALLY?

What is your problem? I stated what I said because I thought everything was getting a little out of hand. I'm nobody's king of anything, sir. I'm not being combative, negative, bashing. Just trying to be polite toward everyone... Is that a problem? Am I a problem because I'm not bashing or whatever? REALLY?
I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with you telling others on a public forum what they can and can't post. This is not 1933 Germany; people can say what they want to say. I don't use vulgarity, I don't name call and I don't post anything negative about any players--go censor those on here that do those things. If you can't see a problem with your constant attempts to censorship me, then I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Wow, you are really wound up this afternoon. I'm sorry... I never told anyone what to say or not, if it was taken that way, I apologize. I said we could just all agree to disagree.... No harm meant. It's all good.. Lol.. And again.... HAVE AN FREAKING AWESOME SUNDAY!!

I’m done with that dude. Please don’t continue to try to be amateur board moderator. HAVE A GREAT EVENING.

Whatever, sir. ENJOY YOUR EVENING. LOL. and I'm not "dude",young man. I'm a sir, man, he, him.... not a dude.

Very clearly you are too old for a message board as my post was referencing the guy posting nonsense, 20HW. I accept apologies 24/7 though, so it’s all good. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.

Reactions: MGF
My favorite thing about “quiet one” is he posts in ALL CAPS which is internet yelling. Lol

Old!?? What the heck!?? Really!?? That was not very nice at all. I try to stay positive.. but, sir.... Wow!! Counting to 10.......everyone enjoy your Sunday evening. That really wasn't very nice at all!!

Old!?? What the heck!?? Really!?? That was not very nice at all. I try to stay positive.. but, sir.... Wow!! Counting to 10.......everyone enjoy your Sunday evening. That really wasn't very nice at all!!

You called me “young man”. Don’t dish it if you can’t take it coming back at you.

Lol... It's OK.. I understand. I said young man in the most positive manner... I didn't say you were to young to be on here...but you said I must be to old to be on here.. That's not nice. But... I understand. Lol.. And what exactly are you dishing out? It's OK... My positivity isn't for everyone.... And that's OK.

NKU Quiet one it is pointless to try and bicker with MGF and his little croney, the grammar police, WP02alum. These two will go back and forth trying to prove that they are the only ones with factual comments. The largest fact is that MGF had his feelings hurt because of who WP chose as a head coach. The best rule to go by with these two is " Never argue with idiots. You will lower yourself to their level and they will beat you with experience ".

Reactions: WP02alum
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT