ADVERTISEMENT

W&L 28 West Point 0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they have seemed to look good since, any way that W&L could be chalked up they they just played bad against Riverheads?
I’m telling you gunz that last game of season going to be a barn burner. Where is it at I haven’t looked

Are we still talking about High School Football or Little League..... Cause some of you are acting like you belong in middle school.
Their behavior is certainly middle school. I would defend you as well if some coward came on here and posted false accusations anonymously at you. I'm all for the First Amendment and people posting their opinions. I don't think the boards should be used for anyone slandering in anonymity. They had the opportunity to meet face to face and they chickened out.

Their behavior is certainly middle school. I would defend you as well if some coward came on here and posted false accusations anonymously at you. I'm all for the First Amendment and people posting their opinions. I don't think the boards should be used for anyone slandering in anonymity. They had the opportunity to meet face to face and they chickened out.
But to keep going back at them? For what? Just kill it. If you know you didn’t do anything wrong why keep going back and forth that’s what they want you to do it seems . Just saying! But how about the games this Friday

Reactions: WP02alum and MGF
But to keep going back at them? For what? Just kill it. If you know you didn’t do anything wrong why keep going back and forth that’s what they want you to do it seems . Just saying! But how about the games this Friday
Just to expose liars. No other reason. Lots of WP coaches, fans and players on this board and they need to know who lies and who tells the truth and they need to know who refuses to apologize when they've been exposed. BTW every single WP coach knew the posts were false and never stepped forward to state they knew who shouted "run the spread". That speaks volumes on their character as well. They could have shut this mess down last Friday with one post. Thanks for your understanding.

Not in the West in the sense of being region c or d but Riverheads/Colonial Beach should be a good one. In the traditional West I would say Galax/Northside will tell us just how strong Galax is. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Galax win but honestly a strong showing goes a long ways to establishing them as the prohibitive favorite to be in Salem.

Reactions: NKU Quiet one
@MGF - You never answered me how many times you met or went to WPHS once coach briggs resigned? Can you give me an accurate count? Thanks in advance

Not in the West in the sense of being region c or d but Riverheads/Colonial Beach should be a good one. In the traditional West I would say Galax/Northside will tell us just how strong Galax is. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Galax win but honestly a strong showing goes a long ways to establishing them as the prohibitive favorite to be in Salem.
I would love to see the Riverheads Vs Colonial Beach game! I love the offenses both teams run. Smash mouth football!!

MGF you sir are a hypocritical ass. You sit on this thread and post about honor and integrity....neither of the two do you pocess. I have only joined this group just to make things right. You have pointed your finger and made MANY assumptions towards our HC and the program. Each time you say you have presented facts when really you have nothing but incoherent blubbering. Yes, you proved who said " run the spread"... who gives a crap? You have not proven anything to support anything you have said towards our HC and his decisions on where to play and who lends some help. MGF you are nothing but a trouble rouser and a pain in rear. Honor and integrity don't exist in your soul at all. I would say let's just move on, but then you would cry " they are violating my free speech."

In addition, if someone shoild be apologizing, it should be you MGF, Our HC has no dog in this fight. No child of his is playing for WP. He is a proud alumni and seems to really enjoy coaching these kids. You should be praising him for putting coaching into his schedule. You are so proud of all that you do for the program, why cant you share the spotlight a little?

Blah who cares anymore. He’s already stated he doesn’t like Jack because Jack treated Lawrence poorly. There it is. He doesn’t like that WPHS hired him for the job despite more well-qualified football coaches having applied.

Everyone’s sick of the convo. Stop asking questions that have already been answered. You may think MGF makes WP look bad, but these meathead replies lacking any intelligence aren’t helping the optics of a town we love either.

Like penalties, turnovers and bad calls? You can’t “forget history”. There’s this little thing called statistical analysis and prior outcomes from previous meetings are a major consideration. If we are going to “forget history” then why do we calculate power ratings, which is based on history? But I get your point that many people throw out history and predict a winner.
Kids are kids.... You never know what you will get week to week. WL gets a win over KW. History, stats, etc, etc.... Sometimes all it takes is seeing how they match up and going with that. It's been another great Friday night of high school football! Gotta love it!!

@MGF - You never answered me how many times you met or went to WPHS once coach briggs resigned? Can you give me an accurate count? Thanks in advance
Like all of your posts, your question has absolutely zero to do with the OP or any post thereafter. Besides, I don't waste my time conversing with lying cowards. If you want to speak to me, reach down and grab a pair and see me at a game, or come to my house. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to do that, then you're just wasting everyone's time here.

MGF you sir are a hypocritical ass. You sit on this thread and post about honor and integrity....neither of the two do you pocess. I have only joined this group just to make things right. You have pointed your finger and made MANY assumptions towards our HC and the program. Each time you say you have presented facts when really you have nothing but incoherent blubbering. Yes, you proved who said " run the spread"... who gives a crap? You have not proven anything to support anything you have said towards our HC and his decisions on where to play and who lends some help. MGF you are nothing but a trouble rouser and a pain in rear. Honor and integrity don't exist in your soul at all. I would say let's just move on, but then you would cry " they are violating my free speech."
**Possess.

You joined to attack me anonymously when you have free and open access to me in public. The icing on the cake is that you don't believe in our Constitution. I challenge you to post something about football.

I challenge everyone to stop posting on this thread, period. Geez, this whole thing has gotten old. I'm not sure why this post hasn't been disabled. It has absolutely nothing to do with high school football, just small town politics and adults acting like kids.

I challenge everyone to stop posting on this thread, period. Geez, this whole thing has gotten old. I'm not sure why this post hasn't been disabled. It has absolutely nothing to do with high school football, just small town politics and adults acting like kids.
There's an old saying, "never wrestle with a pig because you'll get muddy and the pig enjoys it". I think those who joined just to make personal attacks have been exposed as frauds. My last post on this thread.

Well, that Riverheads-Colonial Beach game that some were hyping turned out to be a blowout.
No one said CB would win or be close, what was said was CB would play hard and not quit ? That Ginger Ale must be spiked with something!

Here's the only two statements made about that game within this page in this thread:
Riverheads/Colonial Beach should be a good one.
I would love to see the Riverheads Vs Colonial Beach game
Possibly the remarks you reference are in another topic

Like all of your posts, your question has absolutely zero to do with the OP or any post thereafter. Besides, I don't waste my time conversing with lying cowards. If you want to speak to me, reach down and grab a pair and see me at a game, or come to my house. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to do that, then you're just wasting everyone's time here.
So you lost count, I understand. You never answer questions that will put you in a bad light. You answered all the other ones. Are you asking me to reach down and grab you? Seems your desire to meet me has escalated at a rapid pace. Sorry if i gave the impression that I like you more than just a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT