ADVERTISEMENT

W&L 28 West Point 0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the situation, so I can't comment right or wrong, but I will say you have presented what would seem to be facts. Again, don't know whether they are or not.

What matters is your son is happy.

But your choice of words at the end doesn't look right, at least to me who has no dog in the fight. You saying "then maybe you would empathize with me." For someone who is against you for whatever reason can certainly read that as it being about you, and I don't think that was your intention

Thank you for your comments and your question. Empathize as in share an understanding as to why I had to move my son in his senior year due to how the coaches treated him for the previous 3 seasons. A kid should not have to go through that and a parent should not have to move their kid in his senior year in order for him to get a fair shake. I hope that clears that up.

Only a matter of time MGF is complaining about Christchurch. I mean losing 42-0 has to be the coaches fault, always is.
You just never tire of posting false statements and me proving you wrong. Instead of throwing out irrelevant insults, why don't you attend a CCS game and watch the coaches so you can actually speak from a basis of personal observation. CCS has great coaching. Blue Ridge has an incredible team. 37 on the roster with 19 of their kids are over 6' tall and 15 are over 200 lbs. They have a receiver that is 6'8". I have the roster in hand. I'll let you see it Wednesday.

HONOR and INTEGRITY...??? Are you friggin serious? Let me start by saying that I'm throwing all honor out of the window here, but you think you host honor and integrity??? Dude, you must have multiple personalities. We can backtrack many of your comments on here that show where you have tried calling out a guy on trying rig his employment, asking for help to win a game, favoring a kid over another, avoiding to scout a game because you might be there, etc.... your list has gone on and on. Its ridiculous. Throw out all of the facts that you want to, but the bottom line is that honor and integrity go as well with your name as manure does with the bottom of one's shoe.... it just smears...
Sadly, you are on the wrong side of history. You sided with people who accused me and Kirkland of screaming "run the spread" and that has been thoroughly debunked. And I love your quote "throw out all the facts you want...." (because you are still going to side with fiction. That's golden right there.

So, we can put the nail in this coffin. I spoke with the WPHS Principal today. He said he received a complaint from someone after the Wednesday game that I shouted "run the play". He said before he could inquire, the original complainant contacted him 2 days later to withdraw his complaint because he learned who actually shouted "run the spread" and it was not me (or Kirkland).

So everyone who accused me (or Kirkland) or thought it was me (or Kirkland), please do yourself a favor and call the WPHS Principal and get the facts so you stop portraying yourself as vindictive fools on this board.

And since you are all full of honor and integrity, I will await your public apology to me and Kirkland on this thread for falsely and emphatically accusing us of something that we already told you that we didn't do.

Anyone want to take bets on who apologizes?

Reactions: mmqp and Reecesdad
I apologize for posting this score from 2 weeks ago and having everyone argue on a high school football forum. WP is a small town. Sit down like adults and hatch out all of the issues. Kids watch these boards and we all as adults should lead by example. I don't care who is at fault on anything, it just needs to stop on here.

Let's say it like you have. Perhaps you need to go back and read it again. I mentioned nothing of the two of you saying anything about running a play...nor did I agree with any of them accusing of saying that. My statement was reflecting on plenty of the old comments made. You know, the stuff that has already been covered since preseason. The stuff that evidently put you on a pedestal of honor and integrity.

Let's say it like you have. Perhaps you need to go back and read it again. I mentioned nothing of the two of you saying anything about running a play...nor did I agree with any of them accusing of saying that. My statement was reflecting on plenty of the old comments made. You know, the stuff that has already been covered since preseason. The stuff that evidently put you on a pedestal of honor and integrity.
You mean the facts that I posted? I am sorry facts hurt your feelings. How about objectively looking back at every single post you've made since you joined and tell me how many have been directed at me, versus posting about football stuff? Just give it up and stop posting personal attacks. Post about football.

I apologize for posting this score from 2 weeks ago and having everyone argue on a high school football forum. WP is a small town. Sit down like adults and hatch out all of the issues. Kids watch these boards and we all as adults should lead by example. I don't care who is at fault on anything, it just needs to stop on here.
You cannot sit down with anonymous keyboard warriors who know who you are, but you don't know who they are. I cannot have a man-to man discussion because I don't know who they are. But they could certainly approach me and have a man-to-man discussion. I'll let you figure out why they don't. The moral of the story for kids on here is don't make false accusations against others on social media and don't be an anonymous keyboard chump.

OK......KW always seems to have a little trouble with W&L. May be closer than 2 touchdowns, but I think W&L pulls the minor upset.

Reactions: MGF
OK......KW always seems to have a little trouble with W&L. May be closer than 2 touchdowns, but I think W&L pulls the minor upset.
You are correct. In their last 20 meetings, KW won 11 and W&L won 9. But KW has won 7 of their past 10 meetings with W&L and in those past 10 meetings the average margin of victory for KW was 12 points and the average margin of victory when W&L won was 8 points. With the delta between those two average margin of victories being only 4 points, then a plethora of factors can determine the winner, to include penalties, a turnover or even one bad call by the refs. It will be a good game.

Reactions: Reecesdad
I picked KW in both of the pickems this week but very easily could have went with W&L. I have only witnessed them in the one game with Riverheads but they do have several athletes that can play. The QB didn’t look comfortable and defensive pressure had some to do with that but they ran the ball decent at times. I would argue the play calling but I am fickle like that. If something works you wear it out or set up the secondary play from that set and motion. That never occurred and they became predictable until they swapped QB’s. I like their chances but had to go with the recent historical trend. Truthfully I would rather have the W&L win for the riders but that’s just me speaking selfish, lol.

I picked KW in both of the pickems this week but very easily could have went with W&L. I have only witnessed them in the one game with Riverheads but they do have several athletes that can play. The QB didn’t look comfortable and defensive pressure had some to do with that but they ran the ball decent at times. I would argue the play calling but I am fickle like that. If something works you wear it out or set up the secondary play from that set and motion. That never occurred and they became predictable until they swapped QB’s. I like their chances but had to go with the recent historical trend. Truthfully I would rather have the W&L win for the riders but that’s just me speaking selfish, lol.
Agree. But I have to go with my alma mater.

I still think the Eagles will pull the minor upset. Forget history.. Lol.. It's high school football... It's teenage kids... You NEVER know what you gonna get. Lol. That's why they play the games. Good luck to all the teams this week. Have fun and wishing for an injury free week.

I still think the Eagles will pull the minor upset. Forget history.. Lol.. It's high school football... It's teenage kids... You NEVER know what you gonna get. Lol. That's why they play the games. Good luck to all the teams this week. Have fun and wishing for an injury free week.
Like penalties, turnovers and bad calls? You can’t “forget history”. There’s this little thing called statistical analysis and prior outcomes from previous meetings are a major consideration. If we are going to “forget history” then why do we calculate power ratings, which is based on history? But I get your point that many people throw out history and predict a winner.

OK... Cool. You do you.. I do me. In MY opinion, W&L will beat KW. If they don't, no big deal, I picked the wrong team. You just take all the fun away. Lol. And PLEASE don't take that the wrong way!!

This is real simple. I will introduce you to the person that yelled out and you can ask them yourself. This will require you introducing yourself to me. I'm not even mad about it. But whatever someone told you or what you thought you heard is incorrect, and seriously if you know me at all. You know that if I say something, right or wrong, I will own it.
You literally complain about everything at WP. The other poster listed things yo complain about and you didn't even attempt to say the things he listed was inaccurate because you know
So, we can put the nail in this coffin. I spoke with the WPHS Principal today. He said he received a complaint from someone after the Wednesday game that I shouted "run the play". He said before he could inquire, the original complainant contacted him 2 days later to withdraw his complaint because he learned who actually shouted "run the spread" and it was not me (or Kirkland).

So everyone who accused me (or Kirkland) or thought it was me (or Kirkland), please do yourself a favor and call the WPHS Principal and get the facts so you stop portraying yourself as vindictive fools on this board.

And since you are all full of honor and integrity, I will await your public apology to me and Kirkland on this thread for falsely and emphatically accusing us of something that we already told you that we didn't do.

Anyone want to take bets on who apologizes?

Isn't a doubt in my mind that you and Kirkland spoke to someone at WPHS, I'm sure you call up there almost daily

You literally complain about everything at WP. The other poster listed things yo complain about and you didn't even attempt to say the things he listed was inaccurate because you know

Isn't a doubt in my mind that you and Kirkland spoke to someone at WPHS, I'm sure you call up there almost daily
So now the WPHS Principal is a liar too? More false presumptions. More posts that have nothing to do with football. I gave you an easy solution. Call the principal. The person who filed the initial complaint to the Principal is no fan of ours--they are one of you--out to make something stick on me. And that person contacted the Principal 2 days later to admit they were wrong. Kudos for that person having honor, integrity and character to admit to the Principal that they made a false accusation. Now it is your turn to do the same and make a public apology. BTW, I have called or gone to the WPHS once this school year, and that was yesterday. You can confirm that with the Principal as well. You just don't get tired of losing, do you?

So now the WPHS Principal is a liar too? More false presumptions. More posts that have nothing to do with football. I gave you an easy solution. Call the principal. The person who filed the initial complaint to the Principal is no fan of ours--they are one of you--out to make something stick on me. And that person contacted the Principal 2 days later to admit they were wrong. Kudos for that person having honor, integrity and character to admit to the Principal that they made a false accusation. Now it is your turn to do the same and make a public apology. BTW, I have called or gone to the WPHS once this school year, and that was yesterday. You can confirm that with the Principal as well. You just don't get tired of losing, do you?
How many times were you up there after Coach Briggs resigned? haha

Final nail part deux. @WPalum89, @fgmtifolluf: Neither of you came to see me in the stands tonight.

If you had, then you would have found out that the WPJV HC called #7's dad last Thursday and asked him if he shouted "run the spread", which of course he admitted to.

So, for an entire week, the entire WP coaching staff knew who shouted "run the spread", yet you've maintained for a week now that we are lying and the WPHS principal was lying. So I guess you two are still right and the WPJV HC is lying?

You won't come see me in the stands. You won't recant your false accusations and you won't apologize. Look up the word coward in the dictionary and it clearly defines your behavior. Your conduct is without honor or integrity.

Does anyone know the score of the game from the WP vs. W&L Game on September 9th? I can't find it anywhere. Asking for a friend.

Guys, just so this non ending argument can end, I figured out who yelled that, and all those mentioned are off the hook.

The #1 suspect has to be HR6, since he thinks every team should run the spread. So that has to be him
The dad who yelled that is not on the message boards. As of last night, he didn't even know this forum existed. Or maybe that's just an inside joke with your and HR6? :)

But yeah, me and Kirkland are off the hook. @WPalum89 and @fgmtifolluf just will never admit it.

The dad who yelled that is not on the message boards. As of last night, he didn't even know this forum existed. Or maybe that's just an inside joke with your and HR6? :)

But yeah, me and Kirkland are off the hook. @WPalum89 and @fgmtifolluf just will never admit it.

Not just me and HR6. He has said for years on here that EVERY team should run spread, no QB under center, any running team is so boring and he dislikes, etc.

So yes, it was a joke.

I said my peace a while ago and you chose to interpret it the way you interpret everything and then tag me in post a week later. You're right and everyone else is always wrong, you present facts, the rest of us opinions. We get it - you're angry and its obvious. You got to let it go - life's too short.

AAAAHHHHHHHH - you got me to respond. I'm ashamed of myself.

I said my peace a while ago and you chose to interpret it the way you interpret everything and then tag me in post a week later. You're right and everyone else is always wrong, you present facts, the rest of us opinions. We get it - you're angry and its obvious. You got to let it go - life's too short.

AAAAHHHHHHHH - you got me to respond. I'm ashamed of myself.
I tagged you because I'm giving you the opportunity to apologize for falsely accusing me and Kirkland on a public board. There is no interpretation--you told a bold faced lie and you've been thoroughly exposed on this board (and you chumped out and didn't come sit with us at the JV game). If you choose not to apologize, then you've just confirmed to everyone here what I've already posted about your lack of honor, integrity and character. Your choice.

I thought we almost had enough of a diversion of actually talking about football that all this foolishness was done. Any way all those wanting to argue about who said what about West Point real or imagined or how much integrity you have, please start a thread just for that so I don’t get notifications for this silliness. At this point we all look like @$$hats for even responding to this. SMDH

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT