ADVERTISEMENT

What Playoff Team from 2017

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Doesn’t make the playoffs in 2018?
I see William Byrd taking the biggest tumble.

1. NO Basham. One of the best players to ever put on a WB uniform is gone.
2. Blue Ridge has improved overall. Don’t be surprised to see Northside, LB, Fleming, and Staunton River all tight games on WB’s schedule. I see Byrd losing at least 2 games in district.
3. Weak schedule. Martinsville, Richlands, Hidden Valley (won 2 games last year), and Cave Spring (won 2 games last year). Bassett will be Byrd’s best OOD opponent.

I say Amherst for the simple fact that they will have a completely new system on top of a brutal schedule. Byrd or Pulaski's weaker schedules will probably allow them to be able to squeak in ahead of Amherst.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I say Amherst for the simple fact that they will have a completely new system on top of a brutal schedule. Byrd or Pulaski's weaker schedules will probably allow then to be able to squeak in ahead of Amherst.
Vols all true. Amherst has to win one of their 1st 3 games in order to have a shot. Call me crazy but all three are winnable games for Amherst.

Reactions: VolNation85
Am I reading this correctly? You believe Frank Ross is a better RB than your boys at GW?
Certainly Wesley Graves is one of the best RBs in 4a but he didn’t play enough last year to be called the best, none the less, he had a really good year. 1,471 rushing yards and 24 TDs in only 8 games. Not bad for a sophomore. He’ll have his shot this year but right now you have to give the best title to Ross.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT