ADVERTISEMENT

What surprised you most, college edition

Why does Oregon go for it on 4th down at midfield?? They are winning with little more than 2 minutes and Washington has an outstanding qb in Pennix. Logic tells me to punt and force Washington to go the length of the field. Don’t understand.
Who ever had Oregon is sick for the remainder of the season.

They went for it on 4th down more than once didn't they? Lanning lost that game. You either have faith in your defense or you don't. Too desperate and only lost by a FG. Good game.

Last edited:
What's the latest?
Her text messages. I would tell you to read them for yourself or watch a report on the findings. She admits in her text messages to friends that she was after money from the beginning and had been planning to attempt to take him down. He was 100% targeted by this person. No doubts. The courts have her communication records. My problem with this is that there are men that act like they do not know that women lie. As a Black man that has been victimized by White American women lying, it irritates me when I see people automatically assume the man is wrong and that the female is this virtuous untainted flower that can do no wrong. I believe any man that judged this man harshly without due process should have their man card permanently revoked. No day in America should pass when a woman issues this types of accusations that the name Emmett Till is not remembered. Isn't it odd that the accused always has a big bag full of money?

Her text messages. I would tell you to read them for yourself or watch a report on the findings. She admits in her text messages to friends that she was after money from the beginning and had been planning to attempt to take him down. He was 100% targeted by this person. No doubts. The courts have her communication records. My problem with this is that there are men that act like they do not know that women lie. As a Black man that has been victimized by White American women lying, it irritates me when I see people automatically assume the man is wrong and that the female is this virtuous untainted flower that can do no wrong. I believe any man that judged this man harshly without due process should have their man card permanently revoked. No day in America should pass when a woman issues this types of accusations that the name Emmett Till is not remembered. Isn't it odd that the accused always has a big bag full of money?

That doesn't surprise me. You still can't have that type of relationship with a University vendor. It's entirely unprofessional/unethical.

Sounds like Clarence Thomas all over again

The Nittany Lions hold and it's a 7 point game. If I was Franklin I would run right at them and throw play action swing passes. Make OSU's big boys chase late in the game. It will buy some time and set up the skinny post.

Sad, but I will take UNC giving 23.5. Until his death last month my dad was a die hard UVA fan. Even he had quit wearing his UVA attire during football season.

Who's gonna scoop Pettaway from the portal?

If he can play, he can come home. Tuten's only got one more year left max (I think/hope he returns next year). All he needs to do is look at APR to know that VA kids have a great home and can have great success in Blacksburg. This VT staff cares.

Louisville by at least 10. If it was at home it might be closer. I do like the way the defense is playing though. Offense has potential with Drone. Much more unpredictable in a good way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT