ADVERTISEMENT

Would Have Loved to See...

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
A potential Dinwiddie vs Highland Springs matchup. Winner can claim state title for Class 4 and 5 jointly, LOL. Have no idea what would happen and this thread will probably prove pointless but just thought it would be a great game, both in a similar area, 15-0, and played grueling schedules to make it to where they were. Got to see some of Dinwiddie on NFHS, man oh man, I think they could really give the Springers a run for their money, though obviously they are THE crown jewel program of Virginia. Anyways, on to basketball season...

Sounds like a good idea. Since Highland Springs is moving up to Class 6 and Phoebus is moving up to Class 4 and Riverheads is moving up to Class 2 would you accept a triple header of Highland Springs vs. Freedom; Dinwiddie vs. Phoebus; Riverheads vs. Graham?

If you are still stuck on the RVA Championship I would certainly pay good money to see it. I think odds maker's would have Highland Springs favored by 10. I honestly don't think Dinwiddie would (notice I didn't say couldn't) win; however, the Generals offense vs. the Springers defense intrigues me. HSHS only gave up 6 points a game while Dinwiddie scored 51 points a game. Even though Dinwiddie's defense was very sound I think HSHS would move the ball well against the much smaller Dinwiddie defense. It would surely be a chess match between the coaches Johnson and Mills. Just for the fun of it Highland Springs MOV was +38 and Dinwiddie's was +41. Cal Preps has Dinwiddie winning 31-28 (58%).

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Sounds like a good idea. Since Highland Springs is moving up to Class 6 and Phoebus is moving up to Class 4 and Riverheads is moving up to Class 2 would you accept a triple header of Highland Springs vs. Freedom; Dinwiddie vs. Phoebus; Riverheads vs. Graham?

If you are still stuck on the RVA Championship I would certainly pay good money to see it. I think odds maker's would have Highland Springs favored by 10. I honestly don't think Dinwiddie would (notice I didn't say couldn't) win; however, the Generals offense vs. the Springers defense intrigues me. HSHS only gave up 6 points a game while Dinwiddie scored 51 points a game. Even though Dinwiddie's defense was very sound I think HSHS would move the ball well against the much smaller Dinwiddie defense. It would surely be a chess match between the coaches Johnson and Mills. Just for the fun of it Highland Springs MOV was +38 and Dinwiddie's was +41. Cal Preps has Dinwiddie winning 31-28 (58%).
I think it would be fun. For now,I’m just glad 2 rings are in the 804!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT