ADVERTISEMENT

A little over 60 days before kickoff

Oh come on, you know you are going to GW!!!

But all three are intriguing for various reasons. And all three feature new coaches and their debut game. Albeit, all three have either coached their team before, or were the proxy coach. (Assuming Amherst names an existing assistant).

You have another game you might want to consider DSH, Manchester at Varina.
BTW, are you going to continue to work there this coming school year?

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Oh come on, you know you are going to GW!!!

But all three are intriguing for various reasons. And all three feature new coaches and their debut game. Albeit, all three have either coached their team before, or were the proxy coach. (Assuming Amherst names an existing assistant).

You have another game you might want to consider DSH, Manchester at Varina.
BTW, are you going to continue to work there this coming school year?
Luckily Varina and Manchester will play on that Thursday! I will definitely be back this year on Messer Rd.
That Friday I will more than likely catch Courtland and Louisa! I’ll see GW the following week for Amherst & JF on the 7th.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Danny, when does the VHSL master schedule list become public? Isn't it late June?

Obviously someone is not reading my Richmond Region Report, lol!

I spoke with my source at the VHSL and they told me they were going to try to get it out before the end of the month but due to some high priority items on their agenda, it might not be till the first week of July.

BTW... Manchester and Varina have scrimmaged multiple times this century. Would love to see the two play each other during the regular season. Would be quite a matchup.

Ahhhhh! Thanks Danny! I got my hopes up lol!!! Still should be fun to watch!

Like I commented to DP... Varina and Manchester have scrimmaged one another quite a bit this century. Would love to see the two play during the regular season at some point.

The two have only met six times... from 1980 to 1985 when both played in AA Dominion District. Varina won all six meetings but with Manchester as loaded as they are this year, I imagine Manchester would get their first win if they played one another.

With Manchester dropping to Class 5 in 2019, maybe there will be a future matchup in the playoffs in the years to come.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT