ADVERTISEMENT

Admission to playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
$8 tonight for EV Chancellor last year it was $7. What was the price at other games?

$8 dollars at Monacan. Students should get a discount, but its a region deal.

Same complaint ever year it's just 2 or 3 bucks more than regular season. You'd think they where charging an outrageous price the way people complain every year. 8 buck for a football game that's a steal even if it's mistook LCA an it's over at halftime.

Same complaint ever year it's just 2 or 3 bucks more than regular season. You'd think they where charging an outrageous price the way people complain every year. 8 buck for a football game that's a steal even if it's mistook LCA an it's over at halftime.
I'm not complaining I'm just curious to know the different pricing across the state

It was 8 dollars at Skyline. And of course no passes except Coaches and Region passes. It killed the student crowd. That stuff does make a difference for students, especially ones in an area where money is much tighter than NOVA.

Yes it does, our crowd was way down
It was 8 dollars at Skyline. And of course no passes except Coaches and Region passes. It killed the student crowd. That stuff does make a difference for students, especially ones in an area where money is much tighter than NOVA.
Yes it does , our crowd was way down

Do any of your schools have reduced price for students during the regular season?

And I'm guessing most have a $7 regular season ticket price?

And if you do have student tickets, what is the cost?

Our regular season tickets were 5 dollars for everyone. And if an athlete played any fall sport, they get in free. Not in the playoffs, though.

Oh yeah, the teacher section suffered greatly as it went from free to 8 dollars.

I think all students should get in free...liven up the place. Besides, they eat enough from the concession stand to make up for it. But then the VHSL might miss out on a dollar and we just cannot have that!

I think all students should get in free...liven up the place. Besides, they eat enough from the concession stand to make up for it. But then the VHSL might miss out on a dollar and we just cannot have that!

The VHSL collects exactly $0.00 from rounds 1 through 3.

Somebody is getting the revenue. The students should get in free to support their teams. You disagree?

The only thing that I disagree with is the false information that you posted.

The money from rounds 1, 2 and 3 goes to the regions, not the VHSL.

I think that before complaining about something, people should do enough research to know what they are talking about.

You disagree?

Reactions: dringtuoti
What false information was posted? That I said, and I quote, "...the VHSL might miss out on a dollar..."

Nothing false about that. Not sure why you decided to interject yourself in a negative manner.

You can infer as you will but no need to be callous.

What false information was posted? That I said, and I quote, "...the VHSL might miss out on a dollar..."

Nothing false about that. Not sure why you decided to interject yourself in a negative manner.

Wow, man. That's overly harsh to make a point!

I'm not doing this, dude.

I've provided you with the facts.

You made a poor assumption, have incorrect information in your head and now, you're trying to dig your heels in, so I'll make this simple....

Conversation over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT