ADVERTISEMENT

Gate City 89 vs Pulaski Co 69 (Adam Ward Classic)

Y’all are missing the whole point.. JUSTIN ROBINSON IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO AN ALL ACC PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t say that, he has the potential to be especially with his play as of late I believe he had a thirty and two 20 point outings in the Hokies wins over UNC, NC STATE and the Hoos.

The hoos didn’t play well enough on offense to win shooting abysmal from the field. Defense held tech in the second half to approximately 15 points for the half just couldn’t get shots to fall credit that to tech and pulling out the tough one when it mattered.

MAC has game maybe not ACC prototype but the kid can hoop. Reminds me of UVA Kyle guy I just don’t believe he is as knockdown of a shooter. The difference in the stars being the ability to knock it down.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I wouldn’t say that, he has the potential to be especially with his play as of late I believe he had a thirty and two 20 point outings in the Hokies wins over UNC, NC STATE and the Hoos.

The hoos didn’t play well enough on offense to win shooting abysmal from the field. Defense held tech in the second half to approximately 15 points for the half just couldn’t get shots to fall credit that to tech and pulling out the tough one when it mattered.

MAC has game maybe not ACC prototype but the kid can hoop. Reminds me of UVA Kyle guy I just don’t believe he is as knockdown of a shooter. The difference in the stars being the ability to knock it down.
Your statement sounds reasonable and I’ll ask you this. Justin Robinson over Trey Duval??? Over Joel Berry??? Over Ky Bowman? Quinton Synder?? NC State’s guys in Lavar Batts and Braxton Beverly?? Ja’Quan Newton and Chris Lykes?? No sir brother! Robinson is a lower tier PG in the ACC. A broke clock is right at least twice a day!

Statistically speaking yes I would take Justin Robinson his name appears on every list within top 20/25 in offensive statistics, assists, field goals, three point, scoring and steals. He’s better statistically than many of the names listed except the cat from BC, you want to take players on names and NBA projections or what you like cool. I just want you to back up your point against him more than just opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT