ADVERTISEMENT

Glass

blackknight_pride

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 27, 2016
Harrisonburg
What's up with them? 24-4 two years ago then 18-8 last year with a Regional appearance. Now they're 2-3, with blowout losses to PH-Roanoke, Amherst, and LCA. It is interesting to note, however, that they started out 2-3 last year as well. Lost to Franklin, Hargrave and Fleming in first 5 games last year. It'll be interesting to see if the Hilltoppers can regroup like they did last year. The interesting thing is, they have great players, so I don't know why they scored 25, 34, and 46 in their last three (all losses). It will be hard to regroup with a schedule as tough that Glass has, they have Fleming and GW on their schedule in the next two weeks, not to mention Amherst and LCA again, plus two meetings with Rustburg and cross-town rival Heritage, who seems to be hitting a stride right now.
I also have a feeling Amherst may just be good this year. Micah James is shooting 43% from behind the arc, and they haven't missed a beat since blowing up at Charlottesville.
Conference 23 is gonna be a roller coaster this year.

What's up with them? 24-4 two years ago then 18-8 last year with a Regional appearance. Now they're 2-3, with blowout losses to PH-Roanoke, Amherst, and LCA. It is interesting to note, however, that they started out 2-3 last year as well. Lost to Franklin, Hargrave and Fleming in first 5 games last year. It'll be interesting to see if the Hilltoppers can regroup like they did last year. The interesting thing is, they have great players, so I don't know why they scored 25, 34, and 46 in their last three (all losses). It will be hard to regroup with a schedule as tough that Glass has, they have Fleming and GW on their schedule in the next two weeks, not to mention Amherst and LCA again, plus two meetings with Rustburg and cross-town rival Heritage, who seems to be hitting a stride right now.
I also have a feeling Amherst may just be good this year. Micah James is shooting 43% from behind the arc, and they haven't missed a beat since blowing up at Charlottesville.
Amherst is going to be good this year finally. They are really aggressive

25? 34? That's hard to do unless the other team is playing stall-ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT