ADVERTISEMENT

Holy S**t

Aug 31, 2017
Just watched one of the best football games I've ever seen on any level tonight.

KF-20 DC-14 in overtime.

Creek is a good football team. Their defense is fantastic. I don't know #4's name but he's a grown ass man. I guess going to Howard next year. That guy is a freak athlete.

Their offense did a good job running the ball, they were able to get outside. That is where their offense came from.

KF defense was their usual self. Big plays when big plays were needed. Including an interception on DC's overtime possession.

What can I say about Justin German. He keeps coming back and making plays. Missed some throws throughout the game, had some dropped. Still when it mattered most, a strike on 3rd and long with 5 minutes left down 14-7. Put the ball on a dime. 77 yards later, tie game. Then in overtime punched it in on the ground for the win.

Kings Fork showed something tonight. Last year in games like this they would have folded and lost by 14+. This year, and especially tonight, they kept fighting and got the win.

I am certain these two play again in the playoffs. I expect a similar game. Very hard fought and just a great game between two really good teams.

New Creek earned my respect tonight. Those boys are good!

On to Oscar Smith next week for senior night in the Kennel. Gonna be a packed house!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT