ADVERTISEMENT

JF home field

wikki

VaPreps All State
Oct 21, 2001
Do we know where that game will be played? City Stadium or can JF get enough bleachers to meet requirements by VHSL? I know last night there just as many chairs on the bank as there people on bleachers

Working on getting bleachers brought in. However, if both teams agree to play there anyway then I believe it's fine regardless.

Working on getting bleachers brought in. However, if both teams agree to play there anyway then I believe it's fine regardless.
I actually really enjoyed their atmosphere last night. The music they play is awesome. I hope they get to play at home , but they will need more bleachers for Salem. Woodgrove brought lots of fans last night. The big problem is the restrooms for visitors, only two. People in line were complaining that they couldn't believe how bad they were. Plywood doors that don't even shut all the way, not good

Why? If they bring enough bleachers they should be allowed to play there
They know Salem will bring a number of people. Although I think JF should play at home too the vhsl will think otherwise they do it all the time

They know Salem will bring a number of people. Although I think JF should play at home too the vhsl will think otherwise they do it all the time
True but if they bring in bleachers should not be an issue. It doesn't matter to me, I will go anyway because I like high school football and don't care who wins

Reactions: OCBoy
True but if they bring in bleachers should not be an issue. It doesn't matter to me, I will go anyway because I like high school football and don't care who wins
I'm with you on that wikki

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT