ADVERTISEMENT

LOUDOUN VALLEY @ MILLBROOK 4A WEST PLAYOFF GAME INTERNET COVERAGE

Nov 28, 2015
Foxsports1550.com will have full coverage of the Loudoun Valley/Millbrook 4A West Playoff Game this Friday. Coverage begins at 6:45 right after the Friday Night Football Tailgate Show

Your commentators went on the radio knowing if Millbrook won they would play Salem. They didn't know Salem had won state last year or lost state the year before. (Both vs Lake Taylor)

I hope they are that clueless when they show up at Salem Stadium next week because the entire atmosphere may be a rude awakening since they were careless enough to not do their homework. Have a safe trip to Salem.

Your commentators went on the radio knowing if Millbrook won they would play Salem. They didn't know Salem had won state last year or lost state the year before. (Both vs Lake Taylor)

I hope they are that clueless when they show up at Salem Stadium next week because the entire atmosphere may be a rude awakening since they were careless enough to not do their homework. Have a safe trip to Salem.
You are getting unbearable. Who cares if the Milbrook radio people didn't know much about Salem. The players and coaches will and that is all that matters.

Then don't read my post.
OldeSalem thanks for listening to our broadcast. I appreciate your critique as well. We're looking forward to making the trip to beautiful Salem although I'm not sure we'll get there since we're so clueless. However if we do happen to make it to the game I know our broadcast will have a huge impact on the final score.

Reactions: BullRunFootball
Have a safe trip sales guy. Ignore the new usually young posters. I am sure it will be a great game. Salem is good, but they are not unbeatable. Hope the weather is nice.

Reactions: Salesguy1086
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT