ADVERTISEMENT

Pick the two teams in 4A finals...

@DinwiddieProud well your boy said it. Here's the quote from back in September:
Damn big man. We will have to win out and play two extra games to catch you guys in points. Guess, I may finally get my trip to the Jungle. I hope yall get a terrible rain before the end of the season and have to play on Saturday. I want to see you guys live. One thing is for sure. If I see you and believe you will beat us I will say so. Lots of football to go, but I want tobsee our teams play really bad. Should have already happened. We have Smithfield, Salem and someone else next year out of district. Knowing our luck every team will suck.
Just wish everyone would give their true thoughts and not be so PC. I say my same thoughts about other teams in public or private. I consider BN an experienced expert who has seen some of the best and worst high school teams to come through Virginia over the years. I know he knows when a team is good or not, and if he really feels this year's JM is as good as he says on the board, well.... :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
Hoos, dont twist that message around. I was simply saying how frustrating it is to play teams like Caroline and get so few points. Think about it Hanover 2-8, Caroline 2-8, and JM 8-2 this year. Saying "knowing our luck next years teams will suck" was tongue and cheak is a direct reflection of Hanover flipping there record. Do you really thinknI was insuating Salem and Smithfield will suck? Come on man. I didnt even know who our third opponent would be.

For the past two years we have been stuck in the middle of the pack in our pod. Played LT in round 2 in 2014 and hanover in round 2 last year. It makes perfect sense to worry. The true facts here is how you are now trying to justify KG's fall from geace since you labled them as a contender. Hmmmm. Who beat them last week handily?

No expert here and as I said earlier that I dont know how good JM is. Our schedule doesnt matter. We played and beat every team on our schedule. Win Friday night and you get a chance to shut everybody up if we can beat Courtland. Lose Friday??????

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
You want me to talk straight well here you go.

I told you last year Louisa does not match up well with Monacan and I will say it again.

You better bring some heat on Fludd cause all that great video you sent me tells me the Lions cant cover the Chiefs receivers. You have not faced a quarterback in two years that can throw it like Fludd.

Louisa is good I will not deny it, but you better run it down their throat all night long. They can and will score often if you dont.

Not going to predict a winner. I still believe our side of the bracket is a gauntlet and anybody can advance.

Do I think Dinwiddie can win it all? Sure do and playing at home is a huge factor. Can we lose Friday absolutely. I am still praying dude.

Okay, lets just hope we both win, so our teams can settle it on the field. This bantering back in forth will not win any games. The good thing for both our teams if we win on Friday is we will get a chance to get a taste of the others offense. Courtland runs a similar offense to yours and Monacan is virtually identical to ours.

Good luck. Pray with me Hoos.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT