Region B #1 Louisa vs. #4 PH-Ashland

Who Wins?

• Louisa Co.

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • PH-Ashland

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Louisa has six players as good or better than Sikkar. Stop him (qb) and they are limited. I don't think PH has the receivers to challenge Louisa and the Lions running game will give the Patriots fits. PH deserves to be where they are, but I just don't think they can match the athletes or experience Louisa has.

Louisa has six players as good or better than Sikkar. Stop him (qb) and they are limited. I don't think PH has the receivers to challenge Louisa and the Lions running game will give the Patriots fits. PH deserves to be where they are, but I just don't think they can match the athletes or experience Louisa has.

I agree whole heartily but for some reason I am unusually intrigued by this match up. Still taking Louisa.

I heard today that PH isn't that big up front, and they are aggressive but wear down quickly. If the Louisa defense plays like they did last week (9 sacks), they should be fine. There's also a chance of rain Friday.

I heard today that PH isn't that big up front, and they are aggressive but wear down quickly. If the Louisa defense plays like they did last week (9 sacks), they should be fine. There's also a chance of rain Friday.

louisa should win for sure IMO. Maybe handily. Really a match up question. Can their offense move the ball consistently on Louisa will be tell-tale. I do not think PHA will be able to stop Louisa’s offense with consistency. Can they slow them down at all and move the ball themselves? We will see soon.

Looking at Ph , from looking at their official 2019 hudl their qb sikkar is there offense he’s really good it’s like he’s not a qb more of a runner similar to Louisa hunter , they both can pass but their strengths are running the ball, I think Louisa has the edge and will win this game you stop ph Qb and pretty much Louisa wins. Louisa has 7-8 athletes on the team who plays like sikkar that’s the difference ph has 1 or 2, Louisa will stop the ph Qb,I’m pretty sure he’s not 6”3 6”4 like Morley of massaponex and Louisa kept him at under like 50yds that game and he’s legit, I’m sure this game is going to be close also because field conditions could play a part. But that favors Louisa imo.

Last edited:
9-7 Louisa at half, missed PAT. Jarett Hunter is playing great again. He threw a 40 yard pass to Alex Washington, then a TD pass to Noah Robinson before half. He has also converted 3rd and longs with scrambles. Louisa has moved the ball but PH stopped them in the red zone twice. PH had 1 sustained drive out of their 3, which was their 1st drive for the Sikkar TD.

I heard that PH defense was just pushing Louisa around most the game. Louisa couldn’t match their physicality. I wasn’t there though and can’t say for sure. Seemed like a heck of a game to watch though.

This year once agian we have or had great regular season teams. However, I felt this year especially come playoff time, you could throw out the records. 1-8 anyone could win. I have liked Dinwiddie in 4B since the start, they played hell of a schedule and remind me of 94' Spotsy team that was 6-4 and rolled to title over Amherst after getting hot!

This year once agian we have or had great regular season teams. However, I felt this year especially come playoff time, you could throw out the records. 1-8 anyone could win. I have liked Dinwiddie in 4B since the start, they played hell of a schedule and remind me of 94' Spotsy team that was 6-4 and rolled to title over Amherst after getting hot!
May have lost Barlow though....not sure. Went out in 3rd and didn’t return

Yeah,
But Defense wins championships and PH let Louisa have it tonight. Could have been coaching mistake, but stop me on last drive and you win, they obviously failed

What a stupid move to go for two when up only 15-13 against a team with big play potential. This one is on coaching.

Yeah that was not a smart play to go for two. This game would still be going on if not for that play. I thought this was a great game and easily could go either way. This game shows weakness of the JD. The mighty JD goes 1-4 in the playoffs. PH has played a much tougher schedule and it showed. Thoughts Lions nation or Mineral Magic?

Reactions: FoxesPride
Eb and flow, anyone can win on any given night, let an underdog team have hope , confidence and the belief they can win and you are in trouble. Lots of upsets tonight. Highland Springs falls, Undefeated Freedon Woodbridge falls to Ponax and so on.

Really dude??? Fire the Coach??? Stop posting.
Put it this way if you only knew what situation he put that team in you would probably say the same thing , but hey he’s a coach he Cost those kids that game You had to be there to see it to understand SMH LOL

Going for 2 was a mistake, but the bigger story of the game was PH holding the ball the entire 3rd qtr and Louisa couldn't stop it. PH played Louisa football and ran it down our throats. All credit to them.

exactly right.. it must have been like looking in the mirror. Great season for Louisa though regardless. Not a lot separating these teams this year. Louisa has tremendous skill players this year but I think in the trenches they were stronger in 17&18. Outstanding program regardless of tonight’s outcome. Louisa has had my respect since 2016 and tonight did nothing but further cement that. When 11-1 Stings you have arrived as a program.

Reactions: FoxesPride
I know this. You had nothing to do with anything (good or bad) that happened at Louisa this year and your disrespectful fan boy attitude towards a man that spends countless hours away from his family to help others is sad. Kick rocks!

exactly right.. it must have been like looking in the mirror. Great season for Louisa though regardless. Not a lot separating these teams this year. Louisa has tremendous skill players this year but I think in the trenches they were stronger in 17&18. Outstanding program regardless of tonight’s outcome. Louisa has had my respect since 2016 and tonight did nothing but further cement that. When 11-1 Stings you have arrived as a program.
Not hard winning in the JD if you care about football. Was hoping we would do something but we were not on Louisas level. Louisa is a good program but the JD does not have another school that cares about football like Louisa in our district. The JD does not help Louisa for the playoffs either. The program loses a lot after this year. So we will see what they have down the road.

Not hard winning in the JD if you care about football. Was hoping we would do something but we were not on Louisas level. Louisa is a good program but the JD does not have another school that cares about football like Louisa in our district. The JD does not help Louisa for the playoffs either. The program loses a lot after this year. So we will see what they have down the road.
@Snookasuperstar Forgive me, I forgot your team? Who is your squad? For next year are you talking about Louisa or your specific team?

This should be the talk of the boards BUT Varina is stealing all of the attention. Congrats PH. People actually questioned the hire of the new coach.

I’ll be interested to see the box score. I watched PH last week and they had a lot of team speed and the QB is the real deal. I thought this would be a lot closer than people thought. Great season Louisa and great career Hunter. Nothing to hang your heads about.

This should be the talk of the boards BUT Varina is stealing all of the attention. Congrats PH. People actually questioned the hire of the new coach.

Said this when I saw the HSHS upset in progress. They barely got past Varina in the regular season but due to that long winning streak you know it was all anyone would focus on regardless of any other game. Simultaneously surprising and not surprising as an upset.

Put it this way if you only knew what situation he put that team in you would probably say the same thing , but hey he’s a coach he Cost those kids that game You had to be there to see it to understand SMH LOL
this is high school dude
and he must have done something good
since the team was undefeated
go to bed

Come on man, don't blame the JD like always. The JD had nothing to do with this. Louisa beat Ponax, and look what Ponax just did to undefeated Freedom in their first year in Class 6. Louisa losing two key pieces of the offense had more to do with tonight's loss than the JD did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT