Region B #3 Eastern View vs. #7 Dinwiddie

Who Wins?

• Eastern View

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Dinwiddie

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just reviewed the stats for the game and they demonstrate just how close this battle was.

Dinwiddie 218 rushing, 70 passing 1 td, no ints.
288 yards

Eastern View 72 yards rushing, 215 passing 1 td, 2 ints. 287 yards.

Crazy!

Those TOs turn into points for Dinwiddie?

You are exactly right, he is finished for the season. Be sure to relay this information to the PH coaching staff so they don't waste time game planning on how to slow him down. Thank you for catching us In a lie.
Not sure why this is being taken so personal. Great player who was really tough! He did have an injury that had him down for 5 minutes and he hopped off on one leg. Nobody is discounting him as a player or Dinwiddie and what they’ve accomplished. Great player great program!

Reactions: mike salem
Just a sprain. Should be ok. They taped his ankle and he could have returned. Thanks again for the great EV atmosphere and kindness.
I just reviewed the stats for the game and they demonstrate just how close this battle was.

Dinwiddie 218 rushing, 70 passing 1 td, no ints.
288 yards

Eastern View 72 yards rushing, 215 passing 1 td, 2 ints. 287 yards.

Crazy!
You are exactly right, he is finished for the season. Be sure to relay this information to the PH coaching staff so they don't waste time game planning on how to slow him down. Thank you for catching us In a lie.
Hey, tell me again about #56. He may have been the biggest reason they won that game.

A little something that happened late in the game probably went un-noticed. After Robert Barlow, #5, was injured, and during the late timeouts, Robert grabbed up the water bottles and limped out to the team. He personally handed water bottles to his teammates and gave words of advice and encouragement. It was subtle, and done spontaneously and naturally, because of the type of kid he is.

@Bcope83, I will own it and say that I may have taken your comments a little personal and if I went too far I apologize. I would like to know why you decided to post the same negativity about a kid being injured in two different threads. I did not see one bit of sincerity or empathy in either post. What I read was someone who wanted to use a kids injury to make a point. Look at your post and ask yourself if you would want that directed toward someone you care about. I call that bitterness.

Mr. Cope, you weren't sitting next to the kids mother last night and able to see the fear in her eyes, you did not hear the sadness in his fathers voice when he hugged his son and told him it's going to be ok, you didnt console a little man who has to prove every game that he can take a beating by guys twice his size and you surely don't spend your Saturday sending emails to colleges trying to get this wonderful human being a shot to play at the next level. Yes sir, Mr. Cope I am guilty of caring for our kids and taking it personally.

For EV fans I am not directing my animosity towards any of you. I belIeve I made my feelings very clear in previous post. Once again I hope your injured players recover fully. God bless.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT