Who wins

• Glass

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • Jefferson Forrest

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you were there, great view for ya too, huh? ;)

4-5 face masks that were never called. A 100% bogus pass interference call on a big play early on (there were two others, of course, that were 100% legit). Multiple neautral zone infractions that were never called. A punch thrown at our kids face.... nothing. It was just bad. Again, wouldn’t have affected the outcome of the game by much if any. But frustrating to see nonetheless. Also a ref yelled at one point to our sideline in which he used the word “rape” as a euphemism... definitely not okay.
I’m an amherst fan as everyone knows and I was at that game and want Glass to win it all. That officiating was awful and it mostly favored Glass. Bogus calls and several calls that didn’t happen. The coaches for JF got warned several times but they were frustrated with the officiating. It wouldn’t have changed the outcome but!!??

Reactions: OCBoy and jfcav1
I’m an amherst fan as everyone knows and I was at that game and want Glass to win it all. That officiating was awful and it mostly favored Glass. Bogus calls and several calls that didn’t happen. The coaches for JF got warned several times b
I ut they were frustrated with the officiating. It wouldn’t have changed the outcome but!!??
I know you were there, great view for ya too, huh? ;)

4-5 face masks that were never called. A 100% bogus pass interference call on a big play early on (there were two others, of course, that were 100% legit). Multiple neautral zone infractions that were never called. A punch thrown at our kids face.... nothing. It was just bad. Again, wouldn’t have affected the outcome of the game by much if any. But frustrating to see nonetheless. Also a ref yelled at one point to our sideline in which he used the word “rape” as a euphemism... definitely not okay.

what was your view point of the game? obviously very close if you heard the official say the word rape.

what was your view point of the game? obviously very close if you heard the official say the word rape.
Details of where I was and how I know are irrelevant. But he will likely be suspended, it was the white hat too. Especially considering he used it while describing why he didn’t throw a flag on a glass player for punching our kid in the face haha

I would like to know what you are complaining about? The only thing that I have seen consistently complained about was the pi. However, all you idiots realize that their is no thing as Un catchable in hs football. If u don’t like the rule petition the national federation. Now speak to me about another bs call and I will explain to you why you don’t know what you are talking about. I have viewed the coaches film and this was a well officiated game. Try me I have the film in front of me. Internet bully ‘s make me mad.

I would like to know what you are complaining about? The only thing that I have seen consistently complained about was the pi. However, all you idiots realize that their is no thing as Un catchable in hs football. If u don’t like the rule petition the national federation. Now speak to me about another bs call and I will explain to you why you don’t know what you are talking about. I have viewed the coaches film and this was a well officiated game. Try me I have the film in front of me. Internet bully ‘s make me mad.
Bullies*. And by this post alone it’s clear you either didn’t watch the film or you just don’t have a lot working in that noggin. Anyhow, not worth my time. I already clearly stated it wouldn’t change the outcome. Enjoy your season folks!

Waiting. Interesting statistic if u add up jf’spoints from both games 34 + 28 = 62 is less than the 63 glass scored in both games.

Bullies*. And by this post alone it’s clear you either didn’t watch the film or you just don’t have a lot working in that noggin. Anyhow, not worth my time. I already clearly stated it wouldn’t change the outcome. Enjoy your season folks!
What? Show the clip or close your mouth. I forgot more about the game than you will ever know. Show the clip.

This post has just flown off the rails. Officiating can be frustrating at times, but based on the score it obviously didn't decide the game. Let's just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT