ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2

Appo is gonna win and Gretna likely nips Radford. Radford has had the worst luck and don't seem to be playing their best ball right now.

How does Glenvar and Appo stack up I know when Glenvar played Riverheads they have some pretty stout boys and not bad quarterback

Have not seen Appo play this year. Can only speak to Glenvars progress. Playing well at the right time. Play calling has been our primary concerns. The last couple years have been tight games and I suspect the same this year. Without sounding bias Glenvar could just as easily be 9-2. Starting 0-3 they are 7-1 in their last 8 appearances. Should have beat Galax and Radford. I know Appo is a class act with their players and Coaching. They have improved considerably over the season. Appo will he the odds on favorite and we'll have to travel with our A game to win. Looking forward to a competitive injury free game with great sportmanship.

Reactions: Bo Bob
Have not seen Appo play this year. Can only speak to Glenvars progress. Playing well at the right time. Play calling has been our primary concerns. The last couple years have been tight games and I suspect the same this year. Without sounding bias Glenvar could just as easily be 9-2. Starting 0-3 they are 7-1 in their last 8 appearances. Should have beat Galax and Radford. I know Appo is a class act with their players and Coaching. They have improved considerably over the season. Appo will he the odds on favorite and we'll have to travel with our A game to win. Looking forward to a competitive injury free game with great sportmanship.

Should have beat Radford is a bit strong. Could of beat Radford is true. Radford had more than twice the total yards and had TD's called back on penalties that were more than questionable from looking at film.

I believe Prioleau was already out, but Marshall played.
The first Gretna game was Prioleau's first game out. Marshall has been out since the Pulaski benefit game I believe, he has not played the entire regular season if I am not mistaken. The other young man played against Gretna first time that missed most of the rest of season, not sure if he is back yet or not.

Reactions: obguthr
I am sure this was discussed but was Radford completely healthy in the first Gretna game?
Marshall and Prioleau were both out. it was the first game without Prioleau. Cobbs played in the first meeting with Gretna and missed starting with the Richlands game. OL/DL Perdue #51 will also be out for the game today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT