ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship, Riverheads vs Radford. Who you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U got to ask questions now my turn. 3rd time. Did Riverhead try to drop down to 1a ball in the last year and file complaint with vshl. It's all fun n games when u get to ask questions but u ain't runnin the show cuz. My turn to ask the question.
Talked to the man in charge, they petitioned the vhsl to stay down in 1A not because of football, but because all the other sports will suffer. They are only dominate in football and average in all the other sports. They petitioned to play in the class according to their enrollment which is 1A. Personally I dont care where they play, they play all 2A and 3A in the regular season anyway so may as well do it in the playoffs.

Talked to the man in charge, they petitioned the vhsl to stay down in 1A not because of football, but because all the other sports will suffer. They are only dominate in football and average in all the other sports. They petitioned to play in the class according to their enrollment which is 1A. Personally I dont care where they play, they play all 2A and 3A in the regular season anyway so may as well do it in the playoffs.
That's a lie. Riverhead pretty good in other sports an at time of reclass had 2a numbers. U just lied. You also said at first Riverhead didn't petition to play down thar.

There you have it. Please tell us more about being cowards.
I want u2 tell us more about how the petition thing went and how u really didn't know? So u agree with ur boy? Ur sayin the petition didn't happen but then it did but it was cauze of other sports, but u didn't know? Is that still ur answer? Which 1 u goin with?

a couple of items .
1. First let me just say longtimersfan you always have the best game recaps and always respectful of the visiting team in your words and are never boisterous - we miss you in the 1 a board.
2. RedPride - you have always been even keeled and respectful as well - sometimes you would get a little red ,lol but that’s ok that’s being a passionate fan. Don’t let the trolls get you sideways it ain’t worth it.
3. Gladiator fence patrol I haven’t posted all year either but you are the pot calling the kettle black here. You talked so much crap on the 1A board the past few years and now you are upset because it’s being received by your team instead of given . That’s freakin hilarious. The one poster said it best - you don’t have no rings in 2A yet so go sit down somewhere.
4. The what aboutisms need to stop as transient properties don’t work in football. RH had a great offensive showing Saturday as usual and it has made them successful enough to get to the championship game which is something that should be celebrated for why it was and some schools will never get that chance . Radford dominated on the offensive side of Football on Saturday and exposed RH. Which won them the game. RH came into the game fully expecting to win this game and easily . You could tell that by their body language and how frustrated and unlike themselves they became when Radford started exposing the defense and pulling away.
5. Some teams just rise to the occasion and Radford did that Saturday they played in a different level than they did against Glenvar and Graham.
6. Congrats to both teams.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
@Hokie1Pokie hang on there boss, it might be hard to grasp this but by saying it’s an act of cowardice you are stating that person is a coward. Not trying to spilt atoms with you big guy but you are driving this train so choo choo

And for the record I am a fan not in any other way associated with the school.

a couple of items .
1. First let me just say longtimersfan you always have the best game recaps and always respectful of the visiting team in your words and are never boisterous - we miss you in the 1 a board.
2. RedPride - you have always been even keeled and respectful as well - sometimes you would get a little red ,lol but that’s ok that’s being a passionate fan. Don’t let the trolls get you sideways it ain’t worth it.
3. Gladiator fence patrol I haven’t posted all year either but you are the pot calling the kettle black here. You talked so much crap on the 1A board the past few years and now you are upset because it’s being received by your team instead of given . That’s freakin hilarious. The one poster said it best - you don’t have no rings in 2A yet so go sit down somewhere.
4. The what aboutisms need to stop as transient properties don’t work in football. RH had a great offensive showing Saturday as usual and it has made them successful enough to get to the championship game which is something that should be celebrated for why it was and some schools will never get that chance . Radford dominated on the offensive side of Football on Saturday and exposed RH. Which won them the game. RH came into the game fully expecting to win this game and easily . You could tell that by their body language and how frustrated and unlike themselves they became when Radford started exposing the defense and pulling away.
5. Some teams just rise to the occasion and Radford did that Saturday they played in a different level than they did against Glenvar and Graham.
6. Congrats to both teams.
Upset? Not hardly, just stating facts.

Got it. So Radford plays bad or average with Graham an Glenvar but played grate an rose up against Riverhead? Wishful thinkin cuz.

Truthers Radford played better against Graham and Graham and Glenvar would both beat Riverhead. I told yall, Region B don't win level 2 rings.

Reactions: RadfordCat
@Hokie1Pokie hang on there boss, it might be hard to grasp this but by saying it’s an act of cowardice you are stating that person is a coward. Not trying to spilt atoms with you big guy but you are driving this train so choo choo

And for the record I am a fan not in any other way associated with the school.
U are tyin to split atoms an get away from that ole petition cauze u know it's an ugly look cuz. It's even uglier an you lose all respect an your Tru colors show when u say u didn't know a petition filed up n thar.

Got it. So Radford plays bad or average with Graham an Glenvar but played grate an rose up against Riverhead? Wishful thinkin cuz.

Truthers Radford played better against Graham and Graham and Glenvar would both beat Riverhead. I told yall, Region B don't win level 2 rings.
Never said they played bad against those two teams Sir. I was just stating that it would be hard for any team to have a better offensive game than Radford did Saturday. Clark was phenomenal and the line opened up holes I could have ran through.

You caught me, my goal in life is deceive a group of football fans on a board about whether we petitioned to stay in 1A, lol. You have got to be a detective

You caught me, my goal in life is deceive a group of football fans on a board about whether we petitioned to stay in 1A, lol. You have got to be a detective
I didn't ask ur life goal or ya daddy's name cuz. I asked 4 truth.. Are u still sayin u didn't know Riverhead filed to play down or u changing ur answer like other guy

I have no knowledge other than the crap talked on this board and hanging around the fence. If it was filed it was filed, I didn’t file the appeal so it doesn’t matter to me. Do you have input in any of those type of decisions at Graham?

I have no knowledge other than the crap talked on this board and hanging around the fence. If it was filed it was filed, I didn’t file the appeal so it doesn’t matter to me. Do you have input in any of those type of decisions at Graham?
Input decision dont justify it being OK. I didn't ask u whether it mattered to you. I just asked if you know and u say you still don't fully know. I have trubbles believin that. Whether I control what happens don't mean I wouldn't talk up gainst it in ther. I would b shoutin out. Play with the big dawwwgs cauze dawwwgs want to hunt

Relax cuz and ease up on name calls. I thawt yall were cool. Nobody said u did but ur boy Gkadiatorfencepost said yall didn't petition
I am fence post and I never said that. Go back and read the posts and show me the post where I said that. Need to put the reefer away you gettin all confused on here.

If the question is if I had a say, I would not have filed to stay in class 1 especially knowing that the adm numbers will put us back there anyway. If not we can have some super secret county meeting and redraw the lines so we get it done either way.

I am fence post and I never said that. Go back and read the posts and show me the post where I said that. Need to put the reefer away you gettin all confused on here.
Relax cuz and chill on personal stuff. I was messin with ya. GladiatorBeaver page 7 says no petition filed. U seem angry fencepost. Chill out with some ginseng.

If the question is if I had a say, I would not have filed to stay in class 1 especially knowing that the adm numbers will put us back there anyway. If not we can have some super secret county meeting and redraw the lines so we get it done either way.
Don't no about ur meeting or lines drawn and all that. Reclass is done on what ur numbers are now an not what u think they will be. Buts u know lots bout line drawing and don't no if petition was filed. I thank ur sayin ur now aware a peititon was filed. That changed sum from ur 1st answer

No I am not aware but if fencepatrol said it did then it did.

Is this really how you are going to approach your trolling? You were so much more original back in the doggy park era of your act. Can we get back to that? Or maybe you can go over how the numbers work for classification? I am sure you understand that well and could explain

Last edited:
No I am not aware but if fencepatrol said it did then it did.

Is this really how you are going to approach your trolling? You were so much more original back in the doggy park era of your act. Can we get back to that? Of maybe you can go over how the numbers work for classification? I am sure you understand that well and could explain
Trolling is u. Truth is me. Scroll back through every post in this thread and I never said a false thing or called a name. But u did.

Here is ur problem. U can't stand the fact that sumone has a different opinion that Graham was the 2nd best team. It makes u sick and uve done everything to label me troll to call me names to cover your true feelings and uve come up short cuz.....like Riverheads in 2a rings.

Lol, again you got me. I am the troll.

I don’t think I have discounted Graham or implied they were not a phenomenal team. Whether they would beat Riverheads is a matter of opinion and isn’t a fact. As much as you would like to state that, it is in fact not provable in a tangible way. Scores against/for or opinions of are not fact.

I'm gonna leave it this. 3
Lol, again you got me. I am the troll.

I don’t think I have discounted Graham or implied they were not a phenomenal team. Whether they would beat Riverheads is a matter of opinion and isn’t a fact. As much as you would like to state that, it is in fact not provable in a tangible way.
Trollin ur doin Cauze your team lost and ur looking to replay the game on the field and it's over. You lost. Graham lost, but we got rings in 2a, u don't. We ain't needed to play the game again. We lost. You're lookin for any kind of win to make u feel better and ur mad that someone things Graham is the 2nd best. Of corse we never will know. I'm givin my opinion just like u have yours, but u dont like my opinion. Nobody discounted RH and their program. Nobody stated Graham as fact or RiverH as fact. Thank bout this, u are up at 1130pm on a Monday night 2 days after the gsme cauze u are need some kind of a win to make u feel better.

Thus hole time uve called me names and troll cauz I have only givin an argument opposite of yourz.

Tidewater Timmy Hokie Pokie is fired up! I don’t think he ever got over being mad coming off that mountain.

Tidewater Timmy Hokie Pokie is fired up! I don’t think he ever got over being mad coming off that mountain.
It's 7milefordloyaltoyouGrahamHigh, the mighty Gmen hater. Hey cuz, I wuznt the dawwwg from Bluefield that stole ur girl down near Bristol but somebody from Graham did.

@Hokie1Pokie I am up because you will not get the last word unless this thread gets locked before I can reply. I am your huckleberry cuz. You have an opinion and that’s great but you see it necessary to stomp back on to the thread anytime you feel like someone is forgetting what you said. We get it, you think Graham should have beaten Radford when they played and would have killed Riverheads. The reality is Radford won and Riverheads and Graham didn’t play. Hypotheticals are all you got, it isn’t facts.

I have tons of respect for most all of the teams in 2A. And Graham has rings in 2A and has a great program, I have never discounted that. I got back on this to acknowledge that a kid made a gesture and that as much as some want to make a big deal, it isn’t. You took exception to the statement I made which is a fact. Riverheads is the class 2 runner up. Loser to Radford if that fits your narrative better but there will be hardware in the trophy case in G’ville, not in Bluefield.

@Hokie1Pokie I am up because you will not get the last word unless this thread gets locked before I can reply. I am your huckleberry cuz. You have an opinion and that’s great but you see it necessary to stomp back on to the thread anytime you feel like someone is forgetting what you said. We get it, you think Graham should have beaten Radford when they played and would have killed Riverheads. The reality is Radford won and Riverheads and Graham didn’t play. Hypotheticals are all you got, it isn’t facts.

I have tons of respect for most all of the teams in 2A. And Graham has rings in 2A and has a great program, I have never discounted that. I got back on this to acknowledge that a kid made a gesture and that as much as some want to make a big deal, it isn’t. You took exception to the statement I made which is a fact. Riverheads is the class 2 runner up. Loser to Radford if that fits your narrative better but there will be hardware in the trophy case in G’ville, not in Bluefield.
U arguing about runner up and 2nd place, lol. That's ur ball of wax. I argue Graham was better than Riverhead and it bothers ya. I will stomp back anytime someone claims Riverheads was 2nd best team cauze u ain't rewriting history dawwwg. U are crashing for a ring cuz and u ain't gettin one in 2a. I told u that. Ur trying again to change the narrations Nobody argues Riverheads lost state title to Radford, but this dawwwwg ain't lettin you muddy the water and try to morph that into the 2nd best team cauze we all know better. And ur trian to do that. I'm a dawwwg. U can be my huckleberry. Games over kid. U had ur best shot at 2a ring u will ever get with Cash a Sr and u know it and ur searching 4 the victory here on a message board.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the master computer that is referenced all the time has us as the 2nd best team too but yes IMO Riverheads is the 2nd best team.

To be clear, Clements is an absolute stud but your QB isn’t Clark. I fully realize that Graham had a ton of speed but again I didn’t see as much of a passing threat as Radford. If you can’t see that then maybe I am not the only delusional one on here.

Pretty sure the master computer that is referenced all the time has us as the 2nd best team too but yes IMO Riverheads is the 2nd best team.

To be clear, Clements is an absolute stud but your QB isn’t Clark. I fully realize that Graham had a ton of speed but again I didn’t see as much of a passing threat as Radford. If you can’t see that then maybe I am not the only delusional one on here.
U just stated a full list of opinions. Mine is opposite of yours. Why is sumbody delusional cauze ther opinions different from urs? Why the name callin?. Are all the fans in the other thred who have the opinion that Graham is 2nd best team in final top 10 delusional? No, they aren't. Nor r the ones who thanks RiverH is 2nd best. They are all opinions and u simply can't accept that. It sickens u. It's the tru problem and cauze for this thread been long. U can't accept idea that sumone has a different opinion than u, so u call them troll and call them names.

We can argue for yrz on who is 2nd best. We will never know. I thank its Graham. U thank its RiverH. Why are u simply unable to accept that? I can accept ur opinion. I disagree with it but accept it. U are unable 2 do the same.

Last edited:
We can agree to disagree. As far as most anyone else that has stated that opinion, you are right I didn’t react but you keep going and going mostly with backhanded slights as subtle as you think you are.

As a Radford fan I watched both games obviously and can say this: Graham has more talent but Riverheads were the better team to play against. Graham boys got hit in the mouth and folded like a cheap tent. Dunno what they do on that mountain but they aren’t tough. Riverheads kept fighting back. They’re one dimensional and kept it closer than Graham til the end. CCC > Clements

This turned out to be a good thread. Here is what I learned from it.

1. Radford was by far the best team in Class 2 (We all agree on this)
2. Riverheads can only win if the other team has a smaller enrollment. (From a Riverheads fan. I know, how ironic)
3. Riverheads isn’t in the top 4 in the West.

This was a great read and probably has the most comments in VaPreps history on a thread. See ya next season fellas! Love yall.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixcat
Hokie1Pokie picked Central to beat Graham last year. Saying their line was better than Graham's. This year the troll is arguing about Graham being the 2nd best team in 2A. What an embarrassment to that program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT