7. William Byrd, 7-1, 23.25
8. LCA, 3-4, 20.857

9. Carroll County, 3-5, 19.25
10. Basset, 2-6, 18.25
11. Amherst, 1-7, 17.125
12. Charlottesville, 0-8, 15.25

Last edited:
Reactions: iskolinbckers
The winner of Salem vs Pulaski Co will be the 3 seed. Loser will probably be 6th seed.
WB can move up by beating Northside and LB. I think they lose at least one of those games. Blacksburg and Glass will be 1-2

The winner of Salem vs Pulaski Co will be the 3 seed. Loser will probably be 6th seed.
WB can move up by beating Northside and LB. I think they lose at least one of those games. Blacksburg and Glass will be 1-2

Does that mean Salem vs Pulaski two games consecutively if that plays out? ?

Does that mean Salem vs Pulaski two games consecutively if that plays out? ?
That’s how I see it playing out. WB could move up with wins over Northside and LB but I think they will lose at least one of those.

Last edited:
I hope you are right but Glass still has two potentially tough games against LCA and Amherst.

Reactions: SFUWO
My final Predictions: WARNING HOMER GLASSES ON

1. Blacksburg, 10-0, 31.4
2. EC Glass, 9-1, 29.7
3. William Byrd, 9-1, 27.2, WB beat WF who played 9 games
4. Salem, 7-3, 27.2
5. GW Danville, 8-2, 26.5
T-6. Jefferson Forest, 7-3, 26.2 (Tiebreaker went too deep)
T-6. Pulaski, 7-3, 26.2
8. LCA, 3-6, 21.33

9. Basset, 3-7, 20.0
10. Carroll County, 3-7, 19.7
11. Amherst, 1-9, 18.4
12. Charlottesville, 0-10, 16.3

Mine was point on expect I gave Pulaski one extra point for the Cave game for some odd reason. Other than that. Spot on

Mine was point on expect I gave Pulaski one extra point for the Cave game for some odd reason. Other than that. Spot on
Must have missed a rider point somewhere. Only one where I was really off was Blacksburg with .88. But the other 3 I was only off by .5,.12,.25. Probably typed it in calculator wrong

I had HV as div 4, 22 and somehow I gave them 12 bonus points when it should have been 6. SMH
left off WB 2 bonus points for playing down
Missed 1 bonus point for Pulaski
Missed 2 bonus points and 2 game points for Glass

What if Charlottesville and Carrol County win out?
Charlottesville has Louisa and Monticello
If everything was to fall perfect for them. Max points 19

Carrol County max score is around 22

I highly doubt everything falls into place perfectly for both schools

LCA still has Glass and Brookville. - If Basset wins, they would probably be ahead of LCA
They have a chance. I don’t think they beat GW but they could beat Patrick Co. I just don’t think Patrick Co will give them enough points with only 3 wins. LCA will still get 9 bonus points for Glass and at worst 7 for Brookville

They have a chance. I don’t think they beat GW but they could beat Patrick Co. I just don’t think Patrick Co will give them enough points with only 3 wins. LCA will still get 9 bonus points for Glass and at worst 7 for Brookville
Basset has to win out to get in
Same with Carroll County

LCA still has Glass and Brookville. - If Basset wins, they would probably be ahead of LCA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT