ADVERTISEMENT

Unrelated to Football, Roanoke/Lynchburg area

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I wanted to let people know that I'm doing past due taxes for anyone in the area that may be interested. I'll be doing next year's taxes as well as soon as you get your W2's/1099's. I've been doing my own taxes since I retired and over the last several years I've been doing them for friends and family that knew I was doing taxes. Last year I did taxes for 8 families. I also did past due taxes for a person that hadn't filed for 7 years. If you would be interested you can email me at mike24885@gmail.com

Thank you

Good for you Mike. With your integrity, a person could not go wrong. Best wishes for landing some new clients.

Reactions: mike salem
I wanted to let people know that I'm doing past due taxes for anyone in the area that may be interested. I'll be doing next year's taxes as well as soon as you get your W2's/1099's. I've been doing my own taxes since I retired and over the last several years I've been doing them for friends and family that knew I was doing taxes. Last year I did taxes for 8 families. I also did past due taxes for a person that hadn't filed for 7 years. If you would be interested you can email me at mike24885@gmail.com

Thank you
I will email you soon..

Reactions: mike salem

Thank you
I will email you soon..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT