ADVERTISEMENT

4D Power Points Following 9/22/17

listen ByrdFan23 not saying anything bad, just saying that you guys have not played anyone. Your schedule is your schedule. I just don't know how good Byrd is. I know Basham can play but can he carry the team on his shoulders and win playoff games against good teams.

Yeah I know. It is just a shame that a team gets rewarded for playing 2 tough games in a 10 game regular season. If they played GW/Amherst/LCA/JF or Salem schedule where would they be sitting record wise? My guess is outside looking in. I could care less because I am a 3a guy but I just feel bad for the Seminole guys fighting battles on a week to week basis.

It is couldn't care less. It is not just you, and I have said the same thing in real life. Could care less means exactly that you COULD care less.

Anyway good luck to all teams this week, hope for good competitive games with great weather and no injuries. God bless

Gunz41 ok....I couldn't care less how to use couldn't care less correctly. Is this right??? LOL

Just trying to lighten things up. I have done it many times before. Good luck to the best team on earth Friday, but like I said before you might have an issue once you make it to the Universal Championship, that team from Mars is out of this world

In Byrd's defense, they can't help how weak their district is however, they could schedule tougher OOD teams. Heck, GW is in the same boat. Their district is definitely the weakest in the region but that's not their fault. What helps them is that they played JF, Amherst, and LCA OOD.
Agreed. Byrd's OOD schedule is extremely weak. No way can you gauge them as being a top 10 team in 4a!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT