ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Salem

Dec 10, 2016
Congrats to Salem on a great season, I actually played against them the first game of this season and at that point I knew they were a very good team. Not a great team, but a very good team that we narrowly beat. The thing about Salem was that they improved each and every week and fought through adversity throughout the entire season. Was hoping to get another shot at them during the playoffs, but things did not bounce our way. But, that happens in life and football. Great job Salem on the outstanding season.

Congrats to Salem on a great season, I actually played against them the first game of this season and at that point I knew they were a very good team. Not a great team, but a very good team that we narrowly beat. The thing about Salem was that they improved each and every week and fought through adversity throughout the entire season. Was hoping to get another shot at them during the playoffs, but things did not bounce our way. But, that happens in life and football. Great job Salem on the outstanding season.
Good post and great season. Salem's improvement this year can be directly pointed at what Amherst did to them in week one. Best of luck to you in the future!

Good post and great season. Salem's improvement this year can be directly pointed at what Amherst did to them in week one. Best of luck to you in the future!
Thanks, contrary to what most believe Salem fans and players have been respectful and courtesy to us. After the three games I played against them, the one this season and the playoffs and opening match up last year, the fans reacted in the same way. Win or loss they love their football, they congratulated us when we won and showed respect when they were victorious. Salem has always been a bit of rival for Amherst and I hope that they become a staple in Amherst's schedule for years to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT