ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern View - who would have thought

right arm of zeus

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Wow, i just wanted to see if anyone thought that EV mens basketball team would be doing as well as they are? I think they are 10-0 and top 5 in state rankings, where i think last year they won 13-14 games and they got a new coach this year. Props to them, also going every night 9-11 guys deep apparently.

Wow, i just wanted to see if anyone thought that EV mens basketball team would be doing as well as they are? I think they are 10-0 and top 5 in state rankings, where i think last year they won 13-14 games and they got a new coach this year. Props to them, also going every night 9-11 guys deep apparently.
Very deep team. They have a lot of size and athleticism. This team is special. The coach is not new to this he is the son of former Culpeper HS coach Thornhill who won a few state championships there...

Very deep team. They have a lot of size and athleticism. This team is special. The coach is not new to this he is the son of former Culpeper HS coach Thornhill who won a few state championships there...
I'm calling BS....gonna have to name a state title Thornhill won as a coach....maybe one as a player in the early 70's

Yeah that's not correct. I think Culpeper County only has 1 state basketball title and that was back in 73'
Now Billy Thornhill did had some teams that should have probably won it.o_O

Yea you are right its only as a player I stand corrected. I'm thinking of coach Carter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT