ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4

Oct 30, 2019
Any Thoughts & predictions Final 4 tomorrow ?!! I would say PM & Altavista are at little disadvantage by playing on opponents HomeCourt and have to take the long ride but both teams are my favorite to meet up for state championship !!

Reactions: Mike777VSP
I say it's a toss up at this point. I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the four remaining teams win it all. If I was forced to choose, I'd pick Mathews and PM to win tomorrow.

I'm sticking with PM and Altavista. I've been able to watch a bunch of games lately and Altavista has some pretty good guards and decent enough size to handle Mathews. It is going to be a long drive for Altavista and you never know how that impacts kids. Although I think Altavista will win, Mathews will definitely battle you and it should be a good game.

PM's big can shoot it from the outside but will also go inside and grab a few offensive boards. He also affects a lot of shots in the paint, even if he doesn't get a block. I bet Rapp County missed 10-15 shots in the paint in the regional championship.

Reactions: Lakelife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT