ADVERTISEMENT

GALAX @ NARROWS

MT FAN 91

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 19, 2013
Can Galax get off their losing streak against the green wave? I think they will need to play better than they have been. Galax should probably win this game but Narrows is no slouch this year and they always come to play so who knows. Galax had better figure it out or they could be in for another long night.

Mt Fan, I think Galax will Bounce back against Narrows. I just don't think Galax will
Lose 3 in a row. Narrows is very much improved, but I just feel that Galax has to
Much for Narrows. Best to both squads, and stay healthy.
I hope you are right, I think Galax should win if they show up and play

Hey Mtfan, does Narrows still run the single wing. If I am not mistaken, they did
Several yrs ago, but I have not seen them play in several years. If they do, that offense
Can be very hard to stop.

If any one can stop that type of offense, I see Galax with the defense to do it.

I hope Galax has solved all their issues, and gets back on track. The kids deserve a good
Game, the community and school needs to come together for the benefit of the kids.
Best of luck, and Again, stay healthy!

Narrows hasn't run the single wing since the 70's. Patteson switched to the Wing-T then and that was the offense till after Kelly Lowe's first 3 years. It's been some version of the spread ever since for the most part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT