ADVERTISEMENT

Giles @ Glenvar

Appreciate it! I was actually planning on coming to Blacksburg Thursday night and spending the weekend with some friends, but since it's Beamers last game I'm bringing my dad and he has to work Friday, so we decided to come watch the game and just get a hotel. Actually got one for $50. The Baymont off of electric Rd. Shoutout to Priceline!

I'm really hoping emotion will really carry VT and they will play the game of their lives!

And really the only team I don't like is Riverheads. It is what it is ;)

Thats not true Trevor, you don't like us either

Yea but I was the last generation to go to Draft Middle from Wilson so I have many friends from Draft. I don't root for Draft but I don't root against them. Now the team from Greenville..I will root against them forever

Not sure about Giles having the speed overall. Stigall and Manns both run in 4.4. Both have breakaway speed. While Stanley and Clifford run in low 4.5. Couple lineman are really quick too. You have to be to stop the run game for Giles.
We've got some serious speed in open space and compare well with Giles on breakaway speed and #2/7 can chase down almost anyone. But overall quickness and acceleration through the line..and carrying that momentum forward is Giles game.

Reactions: Mannschild
I may have been there but I'm not sure! I used to climb cell towers and worked for a company out of Roanoke!
My favorite is "Pancake House" I believe that's the name of it! Small diner with the huge pancakes. I love Martins in downtown Roanoke as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT