ADVERTISEMENT

Jarvis Vaungh

What’s with the language? You SWVA cats gotta lot of testosterone in you. Chill out bruh, it ain’t that deep. I could careless..Just gave my opinion and gave him props. What more do y’all want lol? Y’all got it.

What? That's an easy way to dismiss my post man, because I said shit in the first sentence. It wasnt a swear-laden post, we are all adults, you can say that stuff on basic cable now.
I gave my opinion as well and asked some legit questions that went unanswered.

Now this is funny. Martinsville played in the same district with GW (was a contender in 4a with a JV team from a year ago; lost by 2 points in the Region semi’s), Franklin County who made the 6a State playoffs, and guess what?? Martinsville was #1 in the district. Man y’all lose all credibility! @AntGZee this dude can’t be real!

And lost handily to Graham twice. I wouldnt pick Martinsville as a hill to die on this season, it was far from the best team I've seen from them. The Bulldogs this year weren't of the level of Radford, Graham, GC or Lee. I would assume he's referring to Wise Central, I think those teams were very close this year.

How many times has SWVa handed the rest of Va their butts? I'll wait!!

Depends on the sport. Girls basketball? Every year. Baseball? Some dominant programs in this area. Football? SWVA always a contender and basically ran the 90s. Boys basketball has not been the forte but some great 1A teams from the backwoods in Council and Haysi and Pound.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
Vaughn is a very good ball player and has one of the smoothest mid range jumpers youll see from a big man. In a college weight program and some added strength he will be tough on the inside. But he does need to work on letting his emotions cost him so many mental errors. His team needed him last night and there was stretches of the game where he was completely checked out. Thats why McClung continuously went at him....Mac has fed off of teams with players that get too emotional all year

Now let me be clear, the shoving in the back was over the top and was no call for that. And there was no excuse for him not shaking hands after the game was over. ...the rest of the Leemen team did so. However, i enjoy watching players like McClung, Ervin, and Vaughn go at one another. Last nights game was super exciting because of the back and forth battle between those guys and it kept me on the edge of my seat.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Vaughn is a very good ball player and has one of the smoothest mid range jumpers youll see from a big man. In a college weight program and some added strength he will be tough on the inside. But he does need to work on letting his emotions cost him so many mental errors. His team needed him last night and there was stretches of the game where he was completely checked out. Thats why McClung continuously went at him....Mac has fed off of teams with players that get too emotional all year

Now let me be clear, the shoving in the back was over the top and was no call for that. And there was no excuse for him not shaking hands after the game was over. ...the rest of the Leemen team did so. However, i enjoy watching players like McClung, Ervin, and Vaughn go at one another. Last nights game was super exciting because of the back and forth battle between those guys and it kept me on the edge of my seat.
Good stuff Shark!

Now this is funny. Martinsville played in the same district with GW (was a contender in 4a with a JV team from a year ago; lost by 2 points in the Region semi’s), Franklin County who made the 6a State playoffs, and guess what?? Martinsville was #1 in the district. Man y’all lose all credibility! @AntGZee this dude can’t be real!

And Martinsville barely hit 30 points vs. Graham... so why are we evening referencing them? Does that mean graham would’ve made at run at state in 6A?

And you keep talking down about 2A ball, hell thats all Vaughn played against as well, and McClung put on a show in the Arby's against some great teams. What's the difference? Vaughn is better, why?
I've seen kids play in 1A and go on to start at ETSU for multiple years, competition only matters if you can't play. McClung has played AAU ball for years as well, and as much as I believe the AAU system is corrupt as hell, the best players play there.

It seems like you bring something else to the table when you talk about McClung.
I never said Vaungh was better...Vaungh is going to ODU and Mac going to G’town..Mac will have a crazy amount of pressure and hype around him. He has a huge target on his back. You think them boys gonna let him drive and dunk on them like that at the next level??? You think they gonna let him get in their face after he makes a play? Helllllllllll naw. He has a target on his back. All them ohhhs and ahhhs..Drake and other celebs rooting for this kid..That’s a lot of pressure. Key word...ETSU. That’s not Big East. That’s not power 5 ball night in and night out against 4 star guys at the minimum.

And Martinsville barely hit 30 points vs. Graham... so why are we evening referencing them? Does that mean graham would’ve made at run at state in 6A?
Nah just means that Martinsville put up 30 against Graham. Remember, these are 15-18 kids.. While we’re discussing their games, they’re running behind girls and being teenagers. Believe me, I work at a high school that just won the 5a state championship on Thursday. Sad to say, kids don’t have the same love and preparation for the game any more. Too many other distractions. I’ve seen plenty of teams that lose to terrible teams and then beat the best team..Happens.

Reactions: GMAlum
You think them boys gonna let him drive and dunk on them like that at the next level??? You think they gonna let him get in their face after he makes a play?

But who is saying this? Whether he struggles, is an average player, or does very well, he'll adjust his play just like everyone else who moves on. Kid has a pretty good overall set, aside from the dunks, and that's why people think he may do good at the next level....more than just viral dunks. No one thinks he's going to dunk all over people in college. He's got a good skill set and works hard...has good support and mentors around. Seems like he's got a good chance to do well but we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Ryan4VT
But who is saying this? Whether he struggles, is an average player, or does very well, he'll adjust his play just like everyone else who moves on. Kid has a pretty good overall set, aside from the dunks, and that's why people think he may do good at the next level....more than just viral dunks. No one thinks he's going to dunk all over people in college. He's got a good skill set and works hard...has good support and mentors around. Seems like he's got a good chance to do well but we'll just have to wait and see.
I definitely agree with everything you say and I surely hope so!

I think Mac is going to be just fine at Georgetown.

What gives me optimism are two things....

1 - Andrew Rowsey - look at how well he's doing at Marquette

2 - Mac's surroundings/upbringing - he's a very humble young man - I can't tell you how many times I've seen him in pictures after games having pictures taken of him with little kids, and staying after games to sign autographs for them as well - he's a class act.

I only wish him the best!

I never said Vaungh was better...Vaungh is going to ODU and Mac going to G’town..Mac will have a crazy amount of pressure and hype around him. He has a huge target on his back. You think them boys gonna let him drive and dunk on them like that at the next level??? You think they gonna let him get in their face after he makes a play? Helllllllllll naw. He has a target on his back. All them ohhhs and ahhhs..Drake and other celebs rooting for this kid..That’s a lot of pressure. Key word...ETSU. That’s not Big East. That’s not power 5 ball night in and night out against 4 star guys at the minimum.

Jeez why you swearing man? C'mon now lol

ETSU during that time was a constant in the NCAAT and would play with and occasionally knock off some of those big dogs. It's a great program and honestly? I wish kids like McClung, Ervin or Vaughn would give them serious looks. I know it's not the Big East, but you can play some great teams and potentially make noise in March. With how much GT has fallen off, are they really more likely to make tourney than ETSU? ODU is a great program, they had a legit NBA kid who was close to leading nation in rebounds a few years ago, but they don't have that much more success in tourney and CSUA is good but those arent always 4-5* kids every game, lot of the best players at ODU, WKU, Marshall, etc.. are 2-3* kids given a shot.

Jeez why you swearing man? C'mon now lol

ETSU during that time was a constant in the NCAAT and would play with and occasionally knock off some of those big dogs. It's a great program and honestly? I wish kids like McClung, Ervin or Vaughn would give them serious looks. I know it's not the Big East, but you can play some great teams and potentially make noise in March. With how much GT has fallen off, are they really more likely to make tourney than ETSU? ODU is a great program, they had a legit NBA kid who was close to leading nation in rebounds a few years ago, but they don't have that much more success in tourney and CSUA is good but those arent always 4-5* kids every game, lot of the best players at ODU, WKU, Marshall, etc.. are 2-3* kids given a shot.
No shot at all against ETSU. I should’ve clarified that the SoCon isn’t the Big East. Very good mid major conference. ESTU is a heck of program and you’re 100% right..I would like to see them get more respect.

Reactions: BigWinners
No shot at all against ETSU. I should’ve clarified that the SoCon isn’t the Big East. Very good mid major conference. ESTU is a heck of program and you’re 100% right..I would like to see them get more respect.

Growing up it was Mr. Jennings, and the Bucs upsetting Zona and giving the Fab Five a good game, then it was Council standout Brad Knuckles pushing good Wake Forest and Cincy teams to the brink. I mean, if Patrick Ewing and Georgetown, A.I., Zo, Otto Porter, Mutumbo, Greg Monroe, the Big East playing Nova and Xavier and those guys every year offered me, I'd have went there too but ETSU is a really great program. It's not Power 5 so it doesn't get the love, but I think it's as good a landing spot as some bad P5 or group of five teams.

Vaughn probably a solid 6’7 with hair he’s definitely 6’8.

Ervin was probably around 6’4 and Vaughn only had him by a couple inches.

McClung statistically best player in the state, no argument but how well he does at the next level is indicative of how he prepares the game isn’t just raw skill next level. McClung is a 3 star and if he went private might have crested at a 4 star he played on the major AAU circuit and got his due dillegence in terms of looks, team loaded touts a lot of star power.

The jawing back and forth wasn’t much more than two competitive players giving effort the refs kept it in check. I think some people’s biases take away from what took place.

1st half vaughn dominated, and he’s not a traditional Big either. 14 and 12 in a half is damn impressive

McClung poured it on all night 17 in the first 25 by half, however he got every call and then some he shot 16/19 from the free throws and the leeman solely shot 10.

Difference in the game was Ervin being able to spell McClung nobody on Lee was consistent except for #14 and he played sporadically by coaches choice in terms of minutes.

Mac could very easily play a big part at Georgetown. Andrew Rowsey played at Rockbridge and broke the career scoring record. Was 3 time all timberland POY. Has gone on to play in the Big East at Marquette and is averaging 20 a game. He is a better outside shooter than Mac but Mac is way more aggressive at taking it to the hole. I think his all around game is better than Rowsey. Rowsey is also only 6 ft so his size has made it tough for him defensively. Mac will be fine in the Big East.

shocker Danville and Ant sticking together.

Crack me up "inside scoop" and "call me when you get 3 championships"? That really proves your point.

First: Ant says Mac is not as good as some PG Martinsville had two years ago that just last week messed around and got a tripple double at the Martinsville YMCA. That comparison was so bad that he had to top it with a Pettway is as good or better than Mac too, both posted earlier this year. Now Vaughn has the potential to have a better career than Mac. Those posts, at the very least show that your opinion has serious issues.

Martinsville could not beat Wise Central and maybe not Union. I saw them play Graham and they are inept on offense. Graham is very good and smart on defense but come on.

I don't have a "scoop" but i can look at Vaughn and see why ODU may want him to Prep. (Obviously, not ready) Vaughan played low level aau and received an offer from ODU and and Millersville. According to the above post ODU does want him to prep.

I don't have the "scoop" but i know that Mac played for team loaded Va. and won a national championship against the best players in the country. Which resulted in over 30 D1 offers. including 2 Big East, ! ACC and 1 Big Ten. I am not aware of GT asking him to prep. Based on their roster Georgetown really really needs a PG.

Don't get me wrong... good luck to every kid! ... but Come on on guys. You guys come up with the idea that Vaughn has the better chance to have the better college career. That conclusion ? well come on. Personally I hope they both have great careers!

and assuming you at least saw highlight or watched the championship.... heck i am waisting my time you both don't really believe that Vaughn currently has the better chance of having a better college career.

but if you do, we will all forgive you if you say your sorry.

Last edited:
shocker Danville and Ant sticking together.

Crack me up "inside scoop" and "call me when you get 3 championships"? That really proves your point.

First: Ant says Mac is not as good as some PG Martinsville had two years ago that just last week messed around and got a tripple double at the Martinsville YMCA. That comparison was so bad that he had to top it with a Pettway is as good or better than Mac too, both posted earlier this year. Now Vaughn has the potential to have a better career than Mac. Those posts, at the very least show that your opinion has serious issues.

Martinsville could not beat Wise Central and maybe not Union. I saw them play Graham and they are inept on offense. Graham is very good and smart on defense but come on.

I don't have a "scoop" but i can look at Vaughn and see why ODU may want him to Prep. (Obviously, not ready) Vaughan played low level aau and received an offer from ODU and and Millersville. According to the above post ODU does want him to prep.

I don't have the "scoop" but i know that Mac played for team loaded Va. and won a national championship against the best players in the country. Which resulted in over 30 D1 offers. including 2 Big East, ! ACC and 1 Big Ten. I am not aware of GT asking him to prep. Based on their roster Georgetown really really needs a PG.

Don't get me wrong... good luck to every kid! ... but Come on on guys. You guys come up with the idea that Vaughn has the better chance to have the better college career. That conclusion ? well come on. Personally I hope they both have great careers!

and assuming you at least saw highlight or watched the championship.... heck i am waisting my time you both don't really believe that Vaughn currently has the better chance of having a better college career.

but if you do, we will all forgive you if you say your sorry.
You realize that McClung wasn’t even in the top 7 of best players on the team right??? Definitely wasn’t the best PG on that team... The 3rd best PG at that. Though you mock my “inside scoop”statement, I will not put any of the kid’s business out on the open air, which I’m positive you’re picking for. He’s still a kid in high school so I will treat that situation as so. Say what you want..

I don't need to stick to anyone. I'm my own man. I stated my opinion about my team and player ( Pettway). I have a rite to do that. Mac was certainly the best player in 2A this year. My statement about Jay I still stand by. He lead the team that drug Gate City by 40+. So anything you say about the YMCA doesn't concern me. What I do know, is that my Bulldawgs have 15 chips!!!!! My boys will mos def be back in the mix, you can count on that.

Last edited:
You realize that McClung wasn’t even in the top 7 of best players on the team right??? Definitely wasn’t the best PG on that team... The 3rd best PG at that. Though you mock my “inside scoop”statement, I will not put any of the kid’s business out on the open air, which I’m positive you’re picking for. He’s still a kid in high school so I will treat that situation as so. Say what you want..

Third best PG on that team which also makes him the 3rd best PG in the state. The kid going to Princeton and Rasir Bolton are darn good. He did exactly what any player would have done on that team, pass the ball to David McCormack and Armando Bacot. Being on that team and being in the rotation says a lot by itself. McClung would have put up numbers against any team in VA no matter their area code. Would they have won state titles in 3A, 4A, 5A, or 6A? Probably not but they were the best 2A team without a doubt. In my opinion, they would have won the Piedmont District this year though running away. And let's not act like those Martinsville and Dan River teams of the past 7 to 8 years or so would have beaten the best of the 804 or 757. People are knocking a kid for dominating his level. He scored at will against the players put in front of him. Proving he is way better than each and every one of them. Based off of production, there is no way anyone in their right mind can say another 2A player will be a better D1 college player. The same way no one would have said that about Holland when he was headed to Radford.

I don't recall DSH or myself ever disrespected any player or coach in our posts. We all have a difference in our opinions. Yes, I'm a Martinsville Bulldawg homer. I will always be, no doubt about it. DSH agree on some things not all but he and I civil towards one another. When it comes to these boards, I'd rather have congruence over contention any day. I am a realist and I know there be more of the latter.
How about we just give Gate City their do and agree that Mac was 2A best player.

Third best PG on that team which also makes him the 3rd best PG in the state. The kid going to Princeton and Rasir Bolton are darn good. He did exactly what any player would have done on that team, pass the ball to David McCormack and Armando Bacot. Being on that team and being in the rotation says a lot by itself. McClung would have put up numbers against any team in VA no matter their area code. Would they have won state titles in 3A, 4A, 5A, or 6A? Probably not but they were the best 2A team without a doubt. In my opinion, they would have won the Piedmont District this year though running away. And let's not act like those Martinsville and Dan River teams of the past 7 to 8 years or so would have beaten the best of the 804 or 757. People are knocking a kid for dominating his level. He scored at will against the players put in front of him. Proving he is way better than each and every one of them. Based off of production, there is no way anyone in their right mind can say another 2A player will be a better D1 college player. The same way no one would have said that about Holland when he was headed to Radford.
You realize that both Martinsville and Dan River beat GW who was in the final 4 in the years that they won the state championship? People ranted on GC’s fight against North Meck...They didn’t even make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Top 3 in the state may sound good but IMO there wasn’t that many big names at the position this year. Kid has a scholly to G’town..My opinion is irrelevant and is what it is...An opinion.

I can’t understand how this thread turned into what it has become. Mcclung is a tremendous talent. Who knows how that will translate at Georgetown? None of us geniuses on VA Preps that’s for sure! Why waste time on such innocuous speculation? The young man is gifted. I say wish him good luck, appreciate his ability and move on. Same with Jarvis, or any other HS kid.

Cmon DSH. You are better than this. Saying there is “something” or “inside information” but you wont talk about is just as bad as talking about it.

Last edited:
I think both young men are great high school players their future is in their hands how hard they work from this point on will be key to their success neither one is as good as they need to be for next level if they both understand that and work hard they will be successful

Cmon DSH. You are better than this. Saying there is “something” or “inside information” but you wont talk about is just as bad as talking about it.
All I’m saying is I talked to a GC representative at the Radford/Martinsville game, scouting. That’s all I will say. I don’t think what I was told was to be kept in confidence because a lot is shown on the court, whether people overlook it or not. I’m not here to bash the kid, but I’m tired of hearing the talk like he’s a savior or something. Marshall-Dillon, I don’t see it that way boss but I respect and trust you to shut my mouth and go on.

Reactions: Marshall-Dillon
You realize that both Martinsville and Dan River beat GW who was in the final 4 in the years that they won the state championship? People ranted on GC’s fight against North Meck...They didn’t even make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Top 3 in the state may sound good but IMO there wasn’t that many big names at the position this year. Kid has a scholly to G’town..My opinion is irrelevant and is what it is...An opinion.

Yes they beat GW but according to MaxPreps GW's record against 804 and 757 teams since 2005 is 2-9. So beating GW is irrelevant in relation to Dan River and Martinsville beating 804 and 757 teams. Would love to see Martinsville or Dan River play some 804 teams. Personally, I don't think it would be close against middle of the road 804 teams.

Yes they beat GW but according to MaxPreps GW's record against 804 and 757 teams since 2005 is 2-9. So beating GW is irrelevant in relation to Dan River and Martinsville beating 804 and 757 teams. Would love to see Martinsville or Dan River play some 804 teams. Personally, I don't think it would be close against middle of the road 804 teams.
But how many state tournaments has GW been to since 05? Ok, gotcha. It is relevant. Mville and DR beat a 4a program that went to states in the years that they beat them.

I honestly do believe that 2013 Dan River team and the 2016 Martinsville team could compete with some of those teams from the 804 and 757. I didn't say beat them but compete with them

Last edited:
DSH.....i dont always agree with you obviously but i usually respect your opinion and you seem pretty sensible for the most part. Its merely opinions just like mine and they dont account for much. But you was pumping Mac pretty hard for most of the season and always referenced his performance he had last year in our loss against DR. Seems like you went the opposite direction the latter part of the post season and especially now that he went NUTS on the Leemen and got the best of Vaughan in the state title and proved that he is exactly what everyone thought he was....no matter of the level of competition. He couldnt be stopped. Why the difference in opinion now.....what shifted you so quickly? You seem like you went the opposite direction in opinion in the snap of a finger. And im sincerely just curious with my question.

Been reading this thread. Had to comment on 2 things of importance and 1 thing that's not important.

1. Please stop using the title "Power 5" interchangebly for college basketball and football. They aren't, regardless of some fool on TV using it, they aren't the same. Teams in college.basketball outside of the Football "P5" have won many titles over the last 60 years. Georgetown, Marquette, Nova, and others. In football, outside of BYU in 84, teams outside the traditional "P5" don't win or compete for titles. What I'm saying is....common sense.....Cincinnati, Gtown, Nova, Memphis, Gonzaga, Xavier....folks this is big-time college basketball. They aren't the equivalent of a football "non P5 school." They simply aren't.

2. Vaughan is solid and will be good. He's no McClung in High School, period. If you have one half of a brain, and know anything about basketball, you can see that. More important, you don't decide how good a player is right now based on "what they might do at ODU or Georgetown." I told you, I think both do very well. But at this level, McClung is better.

3. What doesn't matter......there's no way to know what they do at the next level. It's all speculation and nothing more. It's not important (at this time as it relates to High School) in my opinion only. Finally, I think McClung will do well because of Ewing. Ewing isn't a racist. John Thompson was. Yep, that's right...I wrote it. Thompson was a racist and if white, you didn't play at Georgetown and the racist puke got to the point where he didn't even recruit white players. Some people (not all and maybe not most) but some people think Georgetown and "black players" (see Dan Lebetards comments 3 weeks ago on Georgetown) and they assume McClung will not get much run or PT. Folks, Ewing's been around the league and exposed to tons of cultures from Chinese players to former Communist block players to Latinos to blacks and whites. He's no racist. He wants to win and if McClung can play, he will play. If good enough, then he's going to start. Georgetown today isn't Georgetown under the former racist Thompson's. Yes, they were racists. Georgetown now has a class act coach running their program and he's a good man.

Last edited:
Reactions: GMAlum
DSH.....i dont always agree with you obviously but i usually respect your opinion and you seem pretty sensible for the most part. Its merely opinions just like mine and they dont account for much. But you was pumping Mac pretty hard for most of the season and always referenced his performance he had last year in our loss against DR. Seems like you went the opposite direction the latter part of the post season and especially now that he went NUTS on the Leemen and got the best of Vaughan in the state title and proved that he is exactly what everyone thought he was....no matter of the level of competition. He couldnt be stopped. Why the difference in opinion now.....what shifted you so quickly? You seem like you went the opposite direction in opinion in the snap of a finger. And im sincerely just curious with my question.
Shark, I had stated in my posts that I had never seen him play in person. Nothing but highlights. I didn’t go in a different direction after seeing him play, just gave my opinion after seeing play up close and in person. This all started when Vaungh’s attitude was brought up. I asked if people saw McClung’s actions as well...I then proceeded to say that if McClung takes that to the next level, he will have a target on his back like Grayson Allen. I then said that I believe that Vaungh will be a bigger factor just because he’ll be at a smaller school and ODU centers their team around long, athletic big men. Never said anything to bash the kid, just being honest. When was the last time you heard of a PG come out of G’town? Last one was Bubba Chuck.. 20 plus years ago. Hopefully Mac changes it.. He’s going into a good but tough situation in a very very good conference. I hope he succeeds.

"YOU KNOW... Mac was the 3 Rd best point guard on team loaded and his game will not translate to the next level and will not have as good of a career as Vaughn. But I got inside information from a person from Gate City . And I never put down a kid like I have just done." You crack me up. funny stuff.

he is the 3rd best? 7 best on the team? I don't agree with your ranks nor do i necessarily disagree but.. Even if Mac was the absolute worst player to ever play for team loaded the facts are Mac got over 30 division one offers from being the "3 Rd" best point guard on that team. Thanks for your awesome insights.. that's great logic why Vaughn will have a better career than Mac. at least i can count on accurate scores here.

BTW How does Mac being the 7 th best on TL make him less likely to have a better career in college than a kid that didn't make TL as you and ant suggest. You and Ant just keep passively putting down Mac. I like the kid and feel like your uninformed comments should not be the only ones on the board.

ANT if you want to live in the past a week before martinville beat down of gate city two years ago Mac put a reverse alley oop on Holland's head just after he smack Holland's shot across the practice gym floor at the prior center. But thats the past. Heck I bet we were all cute kids. But look at us now. Lol .

"YOU KNOW... Mac was the 3 Rd best point guard on team loaded and his game will not translate to the next level and will not have as good of a career as Vaughn. But I got inside information from a person from Gate City . And I never put down a kid like I have just done." You crack me up. funny stuff.

he is the 3rd best? 7 best on the team? I don't agree with your ranks nor do i necessarily disagree but.. Even if Mac was the absolute worst player to ever play for team loaded the facts are Mac got over 30 division one offers from being the "3 Rd" best point guard on that team. Thanks for your awesome insights.. that's great logic why Vaughn will have a better career than Mac. at least i can count on accurate scores here.

BTW How does Mac being the 7 th best on TL make him less likely to have a better career in college than a kid that didn't make TL as you and ant suggest. You and Ant just keep passively putting down Mac. I like the kid and feel like your uninformed comments should not be the only ones on the board.

ANT if you want to live in the past a week before martinville beat down of gate city two years ago Mac put a reverse alley oop on Holland's head just after he smack Holland's shot across the practice gym floor at the prior center. But thats the past. Heck I bet we were all cute kids. But look at us now. Lol .
Hey you said it not me. Tyler Maye (VCU freshman guard) put up 40 a game his senior year in high school. Was the East player of the year in NC..Avg 3 minutes a game this past year. Had offers from Nebraska and other ACC schools. Just don’t hype this kid up and set him up for disappointment.

The sport I was referring to is the sport we were talking about. Boys basketball. Girls basketball no doubt SWVA been running that. Boys Basketball is what we were speaking of. LoL you knew that.

If I remember correctly, y'all lost that game too!!! I never put Mac down. I saw his game with Lee and I was impressed. He was by far the best in 2A.
It is clear to me you must not be used to seeing kids dunk in games because you refer to dunks so often. Dunks are common place in Martinsville. I'm gonna leave this whole topic alone. It takes two fools to argue. I'm stepping away. You have kind sir have a good evening.

You guys.... Danville and Ant are absolutely terrible at getting your point across. Some guy.. years ago did something and something happened . Oh yeah . Great.... and that's why Vaughn will have a better college career?

Thanks for giving up ANT.

I mentioned one dunk.... On martinvilles head. ... that win didn't equate to scholarships. Don't reply or you will be a fool.

But how many state tournaments has GW been to since 05? Ok, gotcha. It is relevant. Mville and DR beat a 4a program that went to states in the years that they beat them.

No it's not relevant because they weren't beating 804 or 757 teams to get to those state tournaments. That's like saying NC Central is better than NC State because they win the MEAC and make the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT