ADVERTISEMENT

KG @ Chancellor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxesPride

VaPreps Varsity
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2017
Final 29-28 Chancellor. Have never seen the officials have a bigger impact on a game. Not whining, just feel sorry for the kids. KG probably 2 scores better than Chancellor. Won't be surprised to see that KG had more penalty yards than Chancellor had on offense. Chancellor caught KG on a blitz and scored on a slant pass from about mid-field. 2 QB keeps off the edge on zone read caught KG for two other scores. One sustained drive for a score. KG moved the ball well and shut Chancellor down pretty well except for 3 big plays. Got to give the Chancellor coach credit for going for 2 with about 5 minutes to go. Ran the pick play for the 2-point conversion, which of course wasn't called! Alright done whining. Chancellor will have nothing for EV. KG will put up more of a fight against them.

Conveniently you left this out:

Ponax outgained us by a lot of yards, but Louisa made enough plays on both sides of the ball to win. That sounds exactly like what Chancellor did. The better team usually makes the plays that matter at the right times!

Not at all. Happened right in front of the KG sidelines and they were livid that (1) the hit wasn't a penalty (2) the ball hit the ground before the defender caught it. I was about 20 yards away, couldn't tell. By that point it was already 29-28, so the damage was already done. I didn't want to get into all of the specifics...overall, real bad officiating (and not both ways) and in my OPINION KG is two scores better than Chancellor. EV will have their way with them.

Ok I wasn’t at the KG game but I’ve watched about enough of FoxesPrides rants.... I’ve decided to once again pay the absurd about of money here. Just to say the actual worst calling game KG had was the Liberty vs KG game I watched on hudl refs pulling flags against Liberty the second the ball was snapped... I watched their biggest offensive lineman wrap both arms around the top of our defensive lineman many times over but the slightest Jersey tug from Liberty resulted in a flag... I’m never one to cry about refs but I have many many clips that shows we beat the refs and beat KING GEORGE that night.... so my point is take your wins and take your losses and except IT

Ok I wasn’t at the KG game but I’ve watched about enough of FoxesPrides rants.... I’ve decided to once again pay the absurd about of money here. Just to say the actual worst calling game KG had was the Liberty vs KG game I watched on hudl refs pulling flags against Liberty the second the ball was snapped... I watched their biggest offensive lineman wrap both arms around the top of our defensive lineman many times over but the slightest Jersey tug from Liberty resulted in a flag... I’m never one to cry about refs but I have many many clips that shows we beat the refs and beat KING GEORGE that night.... so my point is take your wins and take your losses and except IT
Wow, probably my first rant, kind of a rookie on here. Stepped away from coaching and am now a fellow spectator. I will agree that the Liberty game was definitely officiated slightly in our favor. I will give you that. Nothing personal for me, just hate it for the boys who I coached the last three years. KG will be fine, probably finishing out 7-3 and we will see where we stand come playoff time. I am probably the only poster for KG, so I thought I would represent.

What was it this time... another basketball type offense you faced ????
No they couldn't throw the ball except for a slant and some flares out of the backfield. Funny you mention basketball cause at one point I asked the ref if he was going to call traveling since that's the only call they hadn't made. My boys appreciated my humor.

Wow, probably my first rant, kind of a rookie on here. Stepped away from coaching and am now a fellow spectator. I will agree that the Liberty game was definitely officiated slightly in our favor. I will give you that. Nothing personal for me, just hate it for the boys who I coached the last three years. KG will be fine, probably finishing out 7-3 and we will see where we stand come playoff time. I am probably the only poster for KG, so I thought I would represent.
No sorry bro I’ve been watching all year and this isn’t your first rant... but hopefully now you will take the lumps and bruises with ease

No sorry bro I’ve been watching all year and this isn’t your first rant... but hopefully now you will take the lumps and bruises with ease
20 years in the Corps, I can assure you this ain't sh&t.

20 years in corps and week in and week out you still come up with excuses??? Doesn’t sound like corps to me

20 years in corps and week in and week out you still come up with excuses??? Doesn’t sound like corps to me
We're done, you just crossed the line, questioning a vet's service. Have a good weekend.

Nah... absolutely thank you for your service but this site isn’t about that it’s about high school football so don’t bring up that if your not willing to go the full distance..... I’m done I’ve stated my point I’m tired of watching you rant about why your high school team lost... mine loses I’ll take my lumps and bruises and move on to next week ... that’s that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT