ADVERTISEMENT

Salem VS Lake Taylor Has Salem Winning

homeNabroad

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 31, 2014
Watching Lake Taylor almost get beat buy Monacan makes me believe Lake Taylor better be very worried and for good reason. Salem might not have the quickest kids on the field our the biggest kids on the field at one time. But What Salem does not have they make up for it buy Good Smart coaching Smart football Word to Lake Taylor fans u might be quicker u might be faster but Football is not a game of Speed our how big you are if it was then Liberty would of won todays Game. Salem kids are Taugh and will hit you in the Mouth and shove it down your throat then ask for more and won,t think Twice on capitalizing on Lake Taylors mistakes on the field. Salem is not Weak as some say remember Liberty had not been Stopped all year with there offense and the quarterback, not saying Salem Stopped them completely but they stopped them enough to make a Impact. Nobody has Stopped Salem from Scoring all year Long Liberty tried even with Salem Quarterback thumb injury and Coleman Fox foot Injury we still found a way to score and run the ball all over the bigger Liberty Squad. I also believe if Salem had fox this week the game could of been worse well guess what he will be ready to go Next week so come prepared Lake Taylor. I have heard all year long nobody can play Lake Taylor from the North well guess what next week u get to try to prove it but remember saying this might come back to bite you in the ass

Who goes into a game not worried about a team? SMH our staff will have the kids prepared the play bottom line. Some of you people come up here and just make stuff up. We know Salem is this, Salem is that, our kids will come out ready to play and may the best team win, honestly where has anyone disrespected Salem?

I see..Wow!! Guess Shaunt told them how great Liberty was so they were worried and now that they won and we didn't win in as dominate they wanna talk about us taking them lightly etc etc. Your in the state finals for a reason...Duh

ignore young over enthused fans-----you are a coach and a teacher---you should recognize this-- you probably have to deal with it on a regular basis

Again fans are saying this... They are fans first and foremost not the ones game planning or preparing kids for the games. They just said former d5 schools are moving to 4a give them the trophy which is disrespectful and they said the South is better than the North and Dinwiddie's win last year didn't help the North's perception. New year new teams and it will play out on Saturday. As far as Salem goes they play hard and are well coached so no one should take a team like that lightly, we expect a battle you're 14-0. Let the fans talk and speculate because they don't speak for us.

well said devils and thank you for that Input good luck to you next week it should be a great game on both ends of the field

HomeNABroad, I had to read it several times to understand what he said, geez

You are back on here ranting again.....lay off the energy drinks
& quit stirring the pot....

I said it was going to be close , it wasn't close . I will eat the crow. ...it's not like I am a Liberty fan or anything.

Let it go wiki. Not everyone is a gifted writer. Sometimes they are doing as well as they can.

Home, if you really are a Salem fan let me give you a little advice. Temper your remarks, young man. We're all Salem fans. Just like other team's fans we think our kids are the best ever. That's what we're supposed to do. Things like this end up on team bulletin boards and we do not need to give the opponent more incentive. Love Salem but for goodness sakes, please, think before you type!
GO SALEM
GO MULES

The poster that started the thread is not representative of most Salem fans. Whoever the poster is has 35 posts and may or may not be an actual Salem fan. Don't label all Salem fans because of one poster.

I just said I had to read it several times to understand it. No big deal

I say make your predictions!!!!

In 2001 after the first game of the season for Phoebus I predicted the Phantoms would take over D5 football and win 6 championships. Not only was I wrong; they won 7 titles, but people blasted me because they said there was no way to make such a prediction after 1 game. Stand by your team! Stand strong! Stand freaking extra proud!!!!

Hi Wikki. Hope to see you next week. If I can't figure a way to get up to you, I'll send you word by someone headed up, that I'm downstairs. And hope you can slip down for a minute.

I'm with you on struggling to read some of the post because of grammar and spelling. But, just like you, I'm very tolerant. Sometimes I'm sure it takes a lot of guts for some of these posters to expose themselves by just posting. Anybody with any sensibilities knows that life doesn't give everybody equal opportunities to get a good education.

Personally, I think it is great that these new posters begin adding their voices. Unless they are just lazy, with continued posting, most improve their post.

Now ole 3putt, that's a horse of a different color.

I am a diehard Salem fan but I don't agree with much of this... Salem will be the clear cut underdog and for good reason.

But those first half turnovers by LT does make me wonder if LT can do it now. By all rights they lost the game against Monacan. Screw the technical side of the blocked FG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT