ADVERTISEMENT

Salem

southbottomU

VaPreps All District
Dec 5, 2004
They are banged up, but getting better. Offensive line looks like they have jelled. Thought they would go 7-3 and be a tough out in playoffs. I have a chance of being exactly right ( though highly criticized by some Salem fans). I'm not sure any of the top teams honestly hope they get Salem as a draw in the playoffs. They are down, not out

Reactions: mike salem
They are banged up, but getting better. Offensive line looks like they have jelled. Thought they would go 7-3 and be a tough out in playoffs. I have a chance of being exactly right ( though highly criticized by some Salem fans). I'm not sure any of the top teams honestly hope they get Salem as a draw in the playoffs. They are down, not out

7-3 would have them anywhere from 6-8 in Region D, no? I'd really hate to be the quality team that gets them in round 1.

The key game will be against Pulaski. Winner will probably be 5th. The loser will be 7th

We've seen this story before from great teams such as the New England Patriots. When playoff time comes around they will figure out a way. Would not be surprised at all if they win the region again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT