ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmages

lyhsports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 17, 2017
Lynchburg, Va
How are scrimmages going? Any weather delays?

I’m at Glass and Fleming. We’re on the second delay. They only ran a few plays.

Dinwiddie was scheduled to scrimmage Oscar C Smith , (and possibly another team), this morning. Does anyone have anything to report.

Also, Dinwiddie is scheduled to scrimmage L C Bird on Thursday Aug 19 at 7:00 pm.

Last edited:
I was stuck in Richmond this weekend. But they scrimmaged this AM. Smith's Facebook pages show 3 scores to 1 before they went into situational sets.

The video clips I can find show a short TD/goal line play by Dinwiddie & a couple big TD's by Smith.

This was a good choice for both teams IMHO...

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I was there it was a very good scrimmage for both teams. Dinwiddie held they own compared to Smith size and speed. The first drive Smith did what they was supposed to do, good 10 play drive capped off with a score. Then dinwiddie 10 didn’t result in much but 1 int. Smith scored on they 2nd drive right up the seams. Dinwiddie broke through on a beautiful deep ball. And in goal line situational drives I think Smith scored 1 or 2 times and dinwiddie scored 2 times. Smith will be as advertised they have EVERYTHING yo team wants. Dinwiddie will be trained to go come central district play and playoff time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT