ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL gives good ahead for sports but.......

The Virginia Beach schools have all canceled winter sports. Williamsburg has but York County and New Kent have not.... yet! Northam said today, sports can be outside like basketball - in January and February! This guy is simply a clueless fool. Oh, yeah, max spectators inside now 25, outside 2 per player. Golly gee, that’s great! I can’t wait for the rapidly fading football season as vaccine distribution to the general public isn’t until April or May. Just pack it all in guys until August. Nothin is going to happen. The end.
Oh, curfew now from midnight to 5 am unless your going to work. Of course with bars and restaurants closed at midnight where does he think anyone is going to go? The city park? Talk about a worthless feel good regulation .

The Virginia Beach schools have all canceled winter sports. Williamsburg has but York County and New Kent have not.... yet! Northam said today, sports can be outside like basketball - in January and February! This guy is simply a clueless fool. Oh, yeah, max spectators inside now 25, outside 2 per player. Golly gee, that’s great! I can’t wait for the rapidly fading football season as vaccine distribution to the general public isn’t until April or May. Just pack it all in guys until August. Nothin is going to happen. The end.
Oh, curfew now from midnight to 5 am unless your going to work. Of course with bars and restaurants closed at midnight where does he think anyone is going to go? The city park? Talk about a worthless feel good regulation .
It’s crazy for me that anyone can spend 2 minutes to check the data on the CDC website and see that our young, healthy kids aren’t in any more risk to COVID-19 than anything else. In addition, the most vulnerable group appears to be the be those over the age of 60 or those with other health conditions. How many parents are over age 60? Let’s just keep punishing the kids who are at low risk I guess? I can tell you that I would rather have to stream my son’s game online, rather than have the season canceled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT