ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the GW vs Auburn game now?

Daddy_rabbit

VaPreps Rookie
Sep 14, 2017
hey guys I just entered my pick em. I had no idea that this game was on the radio right now. A buddy just texted me to let me know there was a game on 95.3fm. I flipped over and sure enough it’s halftime gw up 14-10. I just don’t want anyone to think I waited to play my pickem till now on purpose. Believe me I would have picked gw in this one no matter what day or night they play

Gw wins 34-16. Auburn fought hard at the end of the game. Even recovered an onside kick with 2:44 left. Good game by both teams. Wish I would have been able to catch the first half. It sounded like it was probably closer than the second half.

That you for clearing that up. I had no idea any of those games had changed. My local schedule still had the 27th on it.
Makes sense tho cause there is a lot of traffic all at one time after a VT night game. Can’t imagine what it would be like with the high school game traffic as well

It appears no one told Virginia Tech they had a game tonight!

By the way, who had the great idea to go with Ryan Willis as QB?? Is Al Groh on the staff at VT now or something??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT