ADVERTISEMENT

AdvocateOfMany434 Out!

AdvocateOfMany434

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 13, 2015
757 Area
Posted this on Appo vs. Giles thread:
Im done with all boards. This will be my official good bye. Its been good meeting some of you guys in person. Hopefully there will be another Appomattox person come on here to give you better assessments of teams in the area from 434. I have had many people say they enjoy reading my comments on here but when I get a parent text me blasting me for giving his son props, compliments & praise on a message board. Im done! That is enough for me to say good bye. Not worth my time. Wish all you guys the best and wish I could be here as a fan for years to come. Guess that wont be happening. I also wish all yall the best in playoffs. @BCKnights @ClarkeFan83 yall got my #, feel free to call and text me anytime. Sorry @singlewinger92 , you gonna have to buy ya own dog at the concession stand. Was looking forward to meeting ya. God bless yall and Im thankful for the interactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: MascotMemorizer
Posted this on Appo vs. Giles thread:
Im done with all boards. This will be my official good bye. Its been good meeting some of you guys in person. Hopefully there will be another Appomattox person come on here to give you better assessments of teams in the area from 434. I have had many people say they enjoy reading my comments on here but when I get a parent text me blasting me for giving his son props, compliments & praise on a message board. Im done! That is enough for me to say good bye. Not worth my time. Wish all you guys the best and wish I could be here as a fan for years to come. Guess that wont be happening. I also wish all yall the best in playoffs. @BCKnights @ClarkeFan83 yall got my #, feel free to call and text me anytime. Sorry @singlewinger92 , you gonna have to buy ya own dog at the concession stand. Was looking forward to meeting ya. God bless yall and Im thankful for the interactions.
I don't have your number

If Giles blows the horn all game I'm sure he'll come out of hibernation on Friday night! Haha

I kid

Reactions: Stabler1980
tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

SingleWinger I'll buy you a hotdog, I will be the one helping the Advocate when we start choking your "Train Horn Operator..LOL....He better behave and be a fan of the game instead of trying to be part of the game.... To me all jokes aside, it's the same as a referee or umpire who want's to be the show.... instead of in the show & invisible...I have very little respect for anyone who want's to take away from young athletes who work their A$$ off in practice only to have an outside knucklehead just show up and influence the outcome of a game.

From little league baseball having grown coaches/ parents hollering "Swing" to a little kid at the plate or someone laying down on a deafening train horn to try and screw up an offensive series in high school...in my opinion it's all bush league and a poor display of sportsmanship. I happen to agree with Advocate on that one. The sense of fair play is kind of like speed or toughness, you either got it or you don't. I'm not crying or whining, I'm just stating an opinion like everyone else on here does.

And Hoos19NC, I got a nice set brother and I ain't going nowhere .LOL . Also-ask the Chatham coach if he felt like we ran the score up on him and get back to me.
(I wouldn't be surprised if he is not at our game Friday on the Home side. He and Coach Smith work FCA camps together.)

SingleWinger I'll buy you a hotdog, I will be the one helping the Advocate when we start choking your "Train Horn Operator..LOL....He better behave and be a fan of the game instead of trying to be part of the game.... To me all jokes aside, it's the same as a referee or umpire who want's to be the show.... instead of in the show & invisible...I have very little respect for anyone who want's to take away from young athletes who work their A$$ off in practice only to have an outside knucklehead just show up and influence the outcome of a game.

From little league baseball having grown coaches/ parents hollering "Swing" to a little kid at the plate or someone laying down on a deafening train horn to try and screw up an offensive series in high school...in my opinion it's all bush league and a poor display of sportsmanship. I happen to agree with Advocate on that one. The sense of fair play is kind of like speed or toughness, you either got it or you don't. I'm not crying or whining, I'm just stating an opinion like everyone else on here does.

And Hoos19NC, I got a nice set brother and I ain't going nowhere .LOL . Also-ask the Chatham coach if he felt like we ran the score up on him and get back to me.
(I wouldn't be surprised if he is not at our game Friday on the Home side. He and Coach Smith work FCA camps together.)
Glad someone in Appo has a set

Glad someone in Appo has a set

I can assure u it will only be blown when the kids come out or a score, if we do lol. it won't be blown while Appo is over the ball. I'll take u up on the hotdogs

Nice...I am nice! I just think it's comical for an adult to bid farewell on a message board based around high school sports. The fact that anybody believes they are that important to say "goodbye" on a high school sports message boards has some internal issues they need to figure out.

^^I agree. Just go then. If you are going to roll over and die, do it quietly. And as far as the train horn goes...meh. Won't be the first time Giles will need to be creative about using it.

Advocate is not me or visa versa. I used to be on here a lot more under another name when my son played in 2009-2011. I ended up starting another name after a couple years off of here but I kind of just lay low. I occasionally post but the only reason I have been posting lately is because there are very few posters from Appo to fend off all this "Mountain Music" LOL. Advocate does a lot for our program and means well, but I can assure you that we are two different people.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Just write us a farewell speech when you decide to stop posting on here. We need more comedic relief. Deal?

I have decided based on everyone's attitude on this board that I will absolutely under no conditions post again tonight......y'all just suck on that for awhile.

GatorBait I didn't know you cared....I will draft my farewell speech if and when I decide to stop banging on these old keys. I will send you my rough draft for feedback...until then "How Bout dem Raiders?"

Im back!!!! I spoke with the parent that had an issue with me and its water under a bridge now. I have known this parent because our boys played ball together since little league. I love his kid just like he has loved mine throughout the years. I am still irritated that he got mad at me for giving his son praise publicly, but we will have to agree to disagree on that one. I am going to be more limited on what I say on here, but you are not going to see my presence much anymore.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing Appomattox in person tonight. Going to be a long day, but my wife and I love our Union Bears.

Sounds like their will be a crowd, especially since all other games in division are complete.

I'm going into this game with an open mind. When you get this far, you better have respect for the other guy or you may get smacked in the face, if you know what I mean.

See you in Appomattox!

Im back!!!! I spoke with the parent that had an issue with me and its water under a bridge now. I have known this parent because our boys played ball together since little league. I love his kid just like he has loved mine throughout the years. I am still irritated that he got mad at me for giving his son praise publicly, but we will have to agree to disagree on that one. I am going to be more limited on what I say on here, but you are not going to see my presence much anymore.
LOL....like anyone believed you were really gone.

Welcome back avocate ! I am turning my post down a little bit also and just sticking to the facts, with that being said , I hope for a good game this evening and welcome all the union fans to appomattox va , had a awesome time last nite in bluefield ! Good luck to both teams now !!

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT