ADVERTISEMENT

Blog LIVE Blog of Class 5 State Championship: Highland Springs 37, Stone Bridge 26 - FINAL

46-yard touchdown pass from Tatum to Tai Felton! How big has Felton been in this quarter? Interception and a touchdown! Bulldogs down 13-23 to Highland Springs with less than a minute to go in the third quarter!

Two-point conversion fails!

Bulldogs attempt onside kick and Malique Hughes of Highland Springs falls on it immediately. Springers 1st & 10 from the 50!

Rayquan Smith gets through at least 2-3 different guys who get their hands on him before he is brought down at the 39 for a gain of 11!

Just like that Waller hits AJ Wells for a 19-yard touchdown pass on a slant! With :59 left in the 3rd quarter, the Springers lead is now 30-13!

Jared Cole on the return actually loses yards running back looking for an open lane. Bulldogs 1st & 10 at their own 15!

Cole makes a cut, nearly breaks off a touchdown run but Suirad Ware, the Springers leading tackler brings him down!

Mell's third attempt at the end zone is a success! Bulldogs trail 30-20 with 7:56 to go. Interesting note is that in my prediction I had Springers 31-21... Not that I think this score will hold but if it does....

Waller with a carry, picks up about 3 yards... Sam Rodelo makes the hit... not the first time these two have met today.

Ahmad Foster Powell with another run and Paul Moore comes in, jumps on the back of Powell and makes the tackle while pushing him forward in the process.

Foster-Powell with a ton of carries and now a touchdown! 2:52 to go and the Springer lead is 37-20... Springer Nation is on their feet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT