ADVERTISEMENT

My Facebook post

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
After so many people worked so hard to get to the Championship game and helped me get there to enjoy the best game I've seen in 30 yrs of HS football, Salem wins it's 2nd straight title on the very last play of the game 31-27! I was so happy to see so many familiar faces from VaPreps, meet some new posters or readers of the site, meet the family of Blacksburg's s Coleton Beck who won the 3A title, so mny Salem football fans, and talking with so many players and coaches. What a wonderful experience that so many made possible and a huge shout out to my brother Tim for getting me there and taking pictures so I could watch the game. Thank you everyone for making it happen. I even have a picture of me holding the trophy with all of the coaches behind me. I got to talk to so many of the players and coaches! I will never forget this day and everyone'ssense of community on the Preps board and the Salem community!

I posted this earlier about taking to @matthew328826 before last year’s Championship game with LT. He asked me my thoughts pregame and I said LT was 10-14 point favorites and Salem won by 3.So whenever anyone asked my thoughts about this year and Dinwiddie, of course I said Dinwiddie was 10-14 point favorites and Salem won by 4.So henceforth whenever Salem is in a Championship game the opposing team will always be 10-14 point favorites! I've got a good system going here and I'm not about to tinker with a proven system!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT