ADVERTISEMENT

Salem off week

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
No game this week, but I found out North Cross will be hosting VES at the Salem Front Field tonight @7 so I will try to go to that.

Last night I went to the ALMS 7 & 8 games with PH and afterwards I stopped by the Red Sox game and I ran into some family and watched the last half of the game with them. Good night of ball and family. I recently got a digital camera with 50x zoom and I had fun taking pictures as well. It was a beautiful evening to be out as the humidity was low.

No game this week, but I found out North Cross will be hosting VES at the Salem Front Field tonight @7 so I will try to go to that.

Last night I went to the ALMS 7 & 8 games with PH and afterwards I stopped by the Red Sox game and I ran into some family and watched the last half of the game with them. Good night of ball and family. I recently got a digital camera with 50x zoom and I had fun taking pictures as well. It was a beautiful evening to be out as the humidity was low.
Any observations/score from the ALMS game? Was it even competitive? The last few I have seen were not really competitive IMO.

Any observations/score from the ALMS game? Was it even competitive? The last few I have seen were not really competitive IMO.
7 was not competitive at all ALMS 33 PH 14.
8 was a different story altogether. PH held L Ramsey in check most of the game, they finally scored in the 3Q to tie it up at 6. With under a minute left Lewis chucked up a bomb that got hauled in on the sideline and they scored with under:30 to go winning 12-6.

Just glad you are feeling better, Mike. Continue to mend, my friend.
I'm getting out but I haven't mended yet. I still have a couple of painful episodes a day. (Much better than 10x a day) I have an appointment with another Dr next Friday to tackle the issue. I think I know what the problem is now and it's even a simpler fix than I thought. I know this Dr will listen to me, after we talk about Salem football for 15 minutes anyway!

Reactions: salemfan32
Having a early off week killed Pulaski last year. They did not get a chance to rest and get health late in the season. There were alot of them that were the walking wounded. I am not a big fan of a off week early in the season.

Having a early off week killed Pulaski last year. They did not get a chance to rest and get health late in the season. There were alot of them that were the walking wounded. I am not a big fan of a off week early in the season.

I generally am not either, but as I posted elsewhere, this particular season I'm glad Salem is off this week. I think a regrouping was sorely needed, and there was a lot to work on from last week.

I liked Salem's schedule from '03 to '12 - five straight non-district games, an off week, then five straight district games to close the season. I thought that was a good set-up.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT