ADVERTISEMENT

So…, what caught your eye this week?

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
The way Maury dominated everyone during OCT. Somebody may want to edit these numbers because I’m going from memory.
312 PF vs 0 PA, averaged 64 points a game for the month?

HSHS struggled to beat Varina. Not sure about Varina or more about the Springers?

Blackburg having to forfeit their upcoming game.

Goochland beating Fluvanna, albeit by one point.

TJ Richmond being 8-0. This is the first time ever, I believe?

Amelia beating Lunenburg

MV staring their game by going down 13-0 against Halifax before they woke up and took care of business.

Stuart Draft made some questionable calls late in their game.

The safety that Phoebus purposely took near the end of the game that put the game within 8 points for Warhill.

WHAT MADE YOU RAISE YOUR EYEBROWS THIS WEEKEND?

The Varina Blue Devils are the real deal. HS struggled getting anything going all day but great coaching by LJ and staff to pull it out. Kaleb Wyche, remember the name. He will be the next big QB out of Richmond.

The way Maury dominated everyone during OCT. Somebody may want to edit these numbers because I’m going from memory.
312 PF vs 0 PA, averaged 64 points a game for the month?

HSHS struggled to beat Varina. Not sure about Varina or more about the Springers?

Blackburg having to forfeit their upcoming game.

Goochland beating Fluvanna, albeit by one point.

TJ Richmond being 8-0. This is the first time ever, I believe?

Amelia beating Lunenburg

MV staring their game by going down 13-0 against Halifax before they woke up and took care of business.

Stuart Draft made some questionable calls late in their game.

The safety that Phoebus purposely took near the end of the game that put the game within 8 points for Warhill.

WHAT MADE YOU RAISE YOUR EYEBROWS THIS WEEKEND?
For maury 78 through the month 62 for the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT