ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Broad Run vs Salem?

Nov 30, 2021
Anyone know where I can see this? NFHS Network only has the 4th quarter, unbelievable. I wish there was competition for them as they are subpar. Dying to see this one.

NFHS did something similar with the D5 semi between Stone Bridge and Highland Springs. The tape ends with about 40 seconds left in the third.

Additionally, if the VHSL wants to use NFHS they need to insist on at least a minimum of quality control. The quality of the broadcasts has ranged from professional HD at the Stone Bridge-Highland Springs game (no surprise there as that was Andy Hayes and the Gameday crew-top notch group) to the grainy, cloudy looking Oscar Smith-Battlefield game. That game looked like someone was using an iPhone 4 to broadcast. Couldn't even see the numbers.

Most, if not all, of the schools received Pixxelot automated production cameras during COVID, and they were required to be used if you wanted to stream on NFHS. They really suck, and since they're mostly unmanned by a person, people haven't even taken the time to get the darn things focused. Some of Louisa's games had the worst quality I've seen in many years.

Reactions: falcettik
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT